Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Quick buy

• Total voters

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
This will remove the taste of Eggwars
How? It’s still eggwars isn’t it? Just makes the shop more accessible and enjoyable, your point doesn’t really make sense.
Tryhards and swearts will always ruin a game by framing killing and stuff
Tryhards and sweats will always be there, the shop won’t make any difference. What does farming kills (whih I suppose you meant to say) and “stuff” have to do with the shop in anyway?
Just going to shop, it's not hard everything is in its place. Food, armor, weapons.
Huh? Of course you need to go to a shop to buy something. Gods not waiting for you at mid with a diamond sword. And yes everything is in it’s place that’s the issue on bedrock, you need to scroll down (especially annoying on console and phone) all the way just to get some gapples for example.
So I don't see any problem with shops.
I mean I don’t think you play bedrock nor play eggwars actively so doesn’t suprise me.

Overall good suggestion, I’ve played bedrock a few times and it does take ages to buy something which just takes 2 seconds on java.

D

Deleted member 469419

I definitely agree with this idea. As some said too above, it takes 7-8 seconds on buying something whilst in java it doesn't take more than 3 seconds generally (at least to me). I was about suggesting this same idea too.

Reactions: Cyanlloyd

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
I totally agree.
I'm a wineows 10 player and EVEN I get annoyed by the fact you have to scroll all the time. Buying 2 golden apples takes ages as it also closes itself after 1 purchase (or sth similar, I forgot) and you'll have to scroll BACK AGAIN.
However, I fear that there is no other way of using a GUI..

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
I totally agree.
I'm a wineows 10 player and EVEN I get annoyed by the fact you have to scroll all the time. Buying 2 golden apples takes ages as it also closes itself after 1 purchase (or sth similar, I forgot) and you'll have to scroll BACK AGAIN.
Maybe, when in the eggwars lobby, you get an emerald named quick buy settings

When clicking on it, you can customize your quick buy qui by adding and removing items.

Slimeyz said:
Or you can learn the pattern from the eggwars shop? Not everything has to be made easier.
Yes, but you when buying stacks of gaps for example you need to click and click and click

Reactions: Rawrbin

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Maybe, when in the eggwars lobby, you get an emerald named quick buy settings

When clicking on it, you can customize your quick buy qui by adding and removing items.
If you add like 5-6 items to it, you'll already have to scroll to the bottom for the last item..
But yes, this could be a cool new addition!

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
I completely agree with this, I have played on both console and windows 10, and there is too much scrolling to buy certain items. Just having a few items in the quick buy section would help a lot.

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
On win 10, I have to use my second mouse due to how fast it can scroll compared to my main. I have trouble times buying anything lower down in the shop. I can't imagine what it's like for those with controllers trying to buy items.

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
I heard it’s terrible on console

ou still need to scroll, yes, but you don’t have to change sections everytime

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I totally agree.
Escalate? 🤔

Reactions: xFqbian
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom