Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No (Why)

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The house itself is not symmetrical. Symmetry plays a very big part in builds as it keeps a professional standard to the build, which is what our build team looks for. Secondly, don't use more than one wood type in a build, as it is painfully obvious, and makes it look a bit out of place. Thirdly, don't use clashing block types - bricks and cobblestone clash very badly, and with the block palette, I'd recommend to follow a block palette consisting of dark-brown and greys (cobblestone, spruce wood, brown stained clay, andesite, ect).

life855

Nov 6, 2016
www.teamelite.io
It looks really good but in my opinion, there's a little too much going on in a small space if you get what I mean. I know you only have a small space to work with there but maybe you could expand the house up and across a little so it does not look as cramped. Second thing as stated before symmetry is very important, try and make it so there are equal spacing between the windows and the edges but also not to much space between each other. Lastly brick and cobblestone don't really go well togeather try using stone bricks instead of cobblestone.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I really like your construction style! :)

Maybe he also? :P;) (song)
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: 1212hawks_

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Kind of desperate that you had a poll for builder worth and people actually votes yes
Like, the house is somewhat decent compared to common builds, but nothing special really. It's just a rustic house like any other, it doesn't seem to appeal me that much.
But overall, this build is pretty good. I'd suggest to start improving for the sake of enjoying it, not getting builder :v

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
You have a lot cramped into one place, I don't really like the house, its nothing special. Your trees can use improvement and the house is unsymmetrical.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom