Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
238
167
49
22
I played Block Wars before and i had problems with hotkeying. For example in Bridges i need to have the pickaxe on the 4th slot and the blocks on the 6th slot. Otherwise it messes me up. I know that I can switch slots real quick, but especially in Bridges, where you often respawn, it can be a timewaste. Could the Cubecraft Team maybe make it, so you have a standard hotkey system?
 

Slovy

Well-Known Member
Mar 30, 2020
248
549
109
Yeah I had the same problem here.
maybe like a custom layout that you make before the game starts or anything would
be really helpful for playing the game fast.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CeleryAskin

Xavi | Goofy

Customer Support 💙
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
757
1,031
204
Belgium
help.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Same thing here.
I was quite surprised when they released the new tower defense update which allows you to have the Gui's in different hot-bar slots. A game which isn't all that time sensitive and never rearranges your inventory. While on bridges, a time sensitive game which highly relies on hot-keying and rearranges your inventory every couple of seconds, it really started to trigger me. However i have gotten used to it, I still spend a good 5 seconds per game hot-keying the items in their place.
Thumbs up from me!
 

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
139
228
59
Canada
agreed, most of the time i just switch my settings when i play bridges. it would be awesome to see this added.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom