Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
I played Block Wars before and i had problems with hotkeying. For example in Bridges i need to have the pickaxe on the 4th slot and the blocks on the 6th slot. Otherwise it messes me up. I know that I can switch slots real quick, but especially in Bridges, where you often respawn, it can be a timewaste. Could the Cubecraft Team maybe make it, so you have a standard hotkey system?

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah I had the same problem here.
maybe like a custom layout that you make before the game starts or anything would
be really helpful for playing the game fast.

Reactions: CeleryAskin

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Same thing here.
I was quite surprised when they released the new tower defense update which allows you to have the Gui's in different hot-bar slots. A game which isn't all that time sensitive and never rearranges your inventory. While on bridges, a time sensitive game which highly relies on hot-keying and rearranges your inventory every couple of seconds, it really started to trigger me. However i have gotten used to it, I still spend a good 5 seconds per game hot-keying the items in their place.
Thumbs up from me!

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
agreed, most of the time i just switch my settings when i play bridges. it would be awesome to see this added.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom