Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What would you all like to see happening?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Hi! Yes, I definitely agree. I also regularly play Minerware, and this boss game is probably the most annoying out there. Sometimes the mobs spawn on parts of the middle that I can't reach with my fishing rod, also the mobs often get stuck in the corners of the map. I agree that the length of this game should be shortened in any case. Though, I also prefer this game to be removed, I actually always leave if I’m no longer in the top 3.

penmen

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi! Yes, I definitely agree. I also regularly play Minerware, and this boss game is probably the most annoying out there. Sometimes the mobs spawn on parts of the middle that I can't reach with my fishing rod, also the mobs often get stuck in the corners of the map. I agree that the length of this game should be shortened in any case. Though, I also prefer this game to be removed, I actually always leave if I’m no longer in the top 3.
Yea same here, that endgame just ruins the whole Mineware match

Reactions: YeaUhm
D

Deleted member 347571

What about making it like Barn Brawl? You could keep the fishing rod or just replace it with a stick with knockback.. this would mean there could be 3 teams of 4 like in fall guys or just 4 teams of 3 since you need 12 players to start a game.

penmen

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
The Netherlands
What about making it like Barn Brawl? You could keep the fishing rod or just replace it with a stick with knockback.. this would mean there could be 3 teams of 4 like in fall guys or just 4 teams of 3 since you need 12 players to start a game.
I dont think its a smart idea to have a team game as end game, but thanks for sharing ure idea tho

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
its literally aiming at a mob, pulling it in, and repeat. And of course you need to be fast if you want to win. It may be good practice for me and maybe not for u.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
its literally aiming at a mob, pulling it in, and repeat. And of course you need to be fast if you want to win. It may be good practice for me and maybe not for u.
1) Rod aim doesn’t help with pvp at all since this is bedrock?
2) Not really, its mostly about mob location and spawn

penmen

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
The Netherlands
So can anyone tell me who is in charge of Mineware? From what I can see no one really likes the endgame except a small group of people so maybe we can change stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom