Status
Not open for further replies.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Hello!
I have recently made this thread regarding some microgame change suggestions
But I want to make a separate thread about the hook and fish animals bossgame.

This game has some factors that ruin any chance for people to have fun, in my opinion.

1- The animals spawn in way too slow. Everyone tries to hook a single animal and it easily
becomes a mess. Animal spawn rate should be tripled.

2- The pull force (reverse knockback) on the animals is quite low. As I stated in my previous
thread, I could barely get an animal in my pit in 4 attempts. At least double the pull force.

3- You cannot move or even jump. It completely gets rid of any possible strategies.
Allow jumping and add a small space players can move freely on.

4- The animals can quite often fall in the blocks between the pits, and there are invisible blocks
that makes it impossible to grab them. Remove the invisible blocks.

5- The game is simply way too long. It just isn't fun after quite a while.
Reduce the time to 45 seconds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra suggestion:
To make it more interesting, there could be
trapdoors on top of your pit that close once every 20 seconds. On hard mode, the cooldown could be 7 seconds instead!

Please look into these suggestions, I believe that bossgame needs a desperate change right now
Thank you for reading and looking for some feedback!

Last edited:

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Agree with almost any of the above, however I think the pull knockback should remain, otherwise people will get a point in one pull, not a big fan of that.

Animals get stuck all the time and they're also quite annoying, yesterday there was a cow stuck and he pushed all my animals to the person next to me...
So, a little bit more moving space could solve this issue

Don't decrease the timer to 45 seconds, I love the game and wanna play it very long, but it gets boring because animals only spawn every like what, 10 seconds? I think the spawnrate will make it look lasting less long :)

I also think there should be a mob worth 2 points instead of 1, a rare and small / hard to get mob

Good suggestion :)

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
I totally agree with everything.
The time really needs to be reduced to a MAX of 60 ASAP.
I'm literally hating it because it makes minerware not enjoyable if boss games like these take so long. Changing the time of a game could be done within a minute.

Reactions: Ge1ster

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
I think if we're able to jump/move it'll be a lot easier to pull mobs anyway, so the doubled pull force probably wouldn't be necessary. Other than that, totally agree with everything :]

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
This would be a nice change on bedrock as well, although idk how the trapdoors would work in the corner slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom