Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Survival Games, try to stay on topic!

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi everyone!!

Today I'd like to introduce you all to a new project I'll be working on. Every week on a Sunday, I will create an exciting new challenge for you all to complete. Each week will be unique so you don't need to worry about missing out on a week! There are no prizes, you just win respect, honour and glory haha! 🏆
I'll announce the previous week's winners in the next week's post and you'll have exactly a week to join and share evidence.

This week's challenge will be set in Survival Games (solo or team)! Your challenge is to catch the most fish you can in one game! 🐟

> The fish need to be from fishing, not a chest!!
> You will need to submit video evidence
> You cannot break any rules (e.g. teaming / camping / trolling). To add on to this, please do not play with friends and then wait until you are the last players left (to abuse the fact teaming is allowed if all remaining players agree to it). I can't think of any other loopholes for now, so that will do :)

You can submit evidence in any way you'd like, whether this be via a forum conversation, or replying to this thread, etc..

Please note that as this is the first week, I will treat it as a trial to see how it goes, and perhaps change things going forwards if I feel that would be beneficial. So, feel free to let me know any feedback you have! Challenge suggestions are also welcome ✨

Hope you all enjoy and best of luck! ♡

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
this is a fun idea! I'll definitely keep a look out for challenges in modes I play

• Love
Reactions: caraMel

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
Cool idea!! heres how many fish i got!
(i dont know how i got 10 though must be a glitch and sorry for the lag)

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
47670F49-DF57-4881-9859-488D428D6D52.jpeg

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
This seems like a fun challange and although I don't play SG much, I'll definitely participate in this one.
Good luck everyone!

• Heart

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
So far my best run is 11 fish. I managed to catch 9 tropical fish at once! I double checked the video to make sure the tropical fish weren't in my inventory before I caught them. I have timestamps of when I caught the fish in the Youtube comments.

Reactions: caraMel and Xi1m

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Omg 44 fish :o
And yes, turns out animals really don't like being rodded haha!

So far my best run is 11 fish. I managed to catch 9 tropical fish at once! I double checked the video to make sure the tropical fish weren't in my inventory before I caught them. I have timestamps of when I caught the fish in the Youtube comments.

Nice!! Good job :)

• Heart
Reactions: Thjis
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom