Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Neonity

Jul 9, 2022
Hello cubecraft comunity! Lately, I've been somewhat active on the forums. I created my account about a year ago but mostly to know what people shared and kept myself informed. I'd like to be more involved in the community, so I'm introducing myself.

I'm an 18-year-old Spanish guy who enjoys video games, among other things that I'll explain further ahead.

I started playing Cubecraft Bedrock less than two years ago, and I've really enjoyed the community since the beginning. My in-game name is iNeonity, although many know me as vluox, which was my previous username. I have a passion for various forms of art, including drawing, painting, writing, as well as digital designing and related areas. I used to play on a football team, but I left last year as I'm currently pursuing a university degree in "design and editing for print and multimedia".

I don't usually grind any mini-games, but I enjoy meeting people in the lobbies and spending time with new individuals. My favorite games on Cubecraft are Eggwars and Survival Games; I find them very entertaining, especially when playing with friends in a large party.

I hope to meet all of you in the future and become friends!!! :)

minecrdfaft_title.png

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello cubecraft comunity! Lately, I've been somewhat active on the forums. I created my account about a year ago but mostly to know what people shared and kept myself informed. I'd like to be more involved in the community, so I'm introducing myself.

I'm an 18-year-old Spanish guy who enjoys video games, among other things that I'll explain further ahead.

I started playing Cubecraft Bedrock less than two years ago, and I've really enjoyed the community since the beginning. My in-game name is iNeonity, although many know me as vluox, which was my previous username. I have a passion for various forms of art, including drawing, painting, writing, as well as digital designing and related areas. I used to play on a football team, but I left last year as I'm currently pursuing a university degree in "design and editing for print and multimedia".

I don't usually grind any mini-games, but I enjoy meeting people in the lobbies and spending time with new individuals. My favorite games on Cubecraft are Eggwars and Survival Games; I find them very entertaining, especially when playing with friends in a large party.

View attachment 225017
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you in this awesome community :)
Funnily I remember seeing a player named “Vluox” back when I used to play FFA 24/7

• Welcome
Reactions: Neonity

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
Heee vlu, love to see you here :)! i hope u can share some of ur cool design's on here for us to seee.

• Wow
Reactions: Reesle and Neonity

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They

View attachment 225017
welcome to cube forums! hope we could get to know each other more and become friends too 👋

• Welcome
Reactions: Neonity
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONAS

what would a matriox message be without some chat gpt??

1715267947575.png
Amazinq wrote on Basketman's profile.
happy birthday
ToonBer wrote on Basketman's profile.
ne gelukkige
SpringWarz wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom