Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Neonity

Jul 9, 2022
Hello cubecraft comunity! Lately, I've been somewhat active on the forums. I created my account about a year ago but mostly to know what people shared and kept myself informed. I'd like to be more involved in the community, so I'm introducing myself.

I'm an 18-year-old Spanish guy who enjoys video games, among other things that I'll explain further ahead.

I started playing Cubecraft Bedrock less than two years ago, and I've really enjoyed the community since the beginning. My in-game name is iNeonity, although many know me as vluox, which was my previous username. I have a passion for various forms of art, including drawing, painting, writing, as well as digital designing and related areas. I used to play on a football team, but I left last year as I'm currently pursuing a university degree in "design and editing for print and multimedia".

I don't usually grind any mini-games, but I enjoy meeting people in the lobbies and spending time with new individuals. My favorite games on Cubecraft are Eggwars and Survival Games; I find them very entertaining, especially when playing with friends in a large party.

I hope to meet all of you in the future and become friends!!! :)

minecrdfaft_title.png

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello cubecraft comunity! Lately, I've been somewhat active on the forums. I created my account about a year ago but mostly to know what people shared and kept myself informed. I'd like to be more involved in the community, so I'm introducing myself.

I'm an 18-year-old Spanish guy who enjoys video games, among other things that I'll explain further ahead.

I started playing Cubecraft Bedrock less than two years ago, and I've really enjoyed the community since the beginning. My in-game name is iNeonity, although many know me as vluox, which was my previous username. I have a passion for various forms of art, including drawing, painting, writing, as well as digital designing and related areas. I used to play on a football team, but I left last year as I'm currently pursuing a university degree in "design and editing for print and multimedia".

I don't usually grind any mini-games, but I enjoy meeting people in the lobbies and spending time with new individuals. My favorite games on Cubecraft are Eggwars and Survival Games; I find them very entertaining, especially when playing with friends in a large party.

View attachment 225017
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you in this awesome community :)
Funnily I remember seeing a player named “Vluox” back when I used to play FFA 24/7

• Welcome
Reactions: Neonity

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
Heee vlu, love to see you here :)! i hope u can share some of ur cool design's on here for us to seee.

• Wow
Reactions: Reesle and Neonity

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They

View attachment 225017
welcome to cube forums! hope we could get to know each other more and become friends too 👋

• Welcome
Reactions: Neonity
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom