Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
Well, it was about time that I decided to make this, so here we go. I know, ckelting you have been on the forums for 1 year and never made one, well I did have my excuses but lets just get this over with.
ckelting's introduction

Hello, my name is ckelting, but most people just go with kelting. I am currently a bedrock helper on Team CubeCraft. Lets start will the beginning, now I night now give you my age but I will born on June 3. I live in the Unites States with my parents and lazy animals :). I have learned over the years that my mental health is not good, but this community has helped in many ways. I am one of those quiet people who would let you talk on and on, and just sit and listen. I have learned that listening and giving support and help is something that I have always loved and will continue to do. If you ever want to talk my discord dm's are always open. I love to help, some people have even said that I help to much lol. Something more about me is that I love anything that has to do with Technology. Well we got the first part done, now to some fun stuff.

Minecraft..

I really don't remember the first time I played Minecraft, it was around the release or shortly after the release of Minecraft Bedrock. I started out with an iPad but upgraded aster many year to a lap top, while I saved up money to build myself a nice pc. We could only play on a single player world and withy people on the same WIFI connection to join each other. Then servers came along and everything changed. I played on many server's, but after some time I fell in love with CubeCraft Skywars! I do play other games now, can somebody help me stop playing Skyblock.... Well more about Cube.. I don't remember the exact first time that I joined the server, but I always felt like I could do more than just be apart of the community.

And that bring us on to why did you want to be a CubeCraft helper? Well to give you the best answer, I felt like it was something that was calling me. I love this community and thought that I could do more, and now I have that chance. I would say to people who want to be a helper, ask yourself why do I want to do this and want can I bring to the community and help the community. I never thought that I would ever make it, I got denied several times, and at one point said that I wouldn't apply again to myself, now look where I am now. I felt like there was nothing left for me to do as I kept trying but nothing worked. I just started laying Cube more and met some amazing people who have become good friends. Then one day that felling came to me that I should apply again, just 1 more time, but I will set some goals to hit first. My main goals were to get active, on the forums, discord, and in the game, and I can't even tell you how happy I was to see how much I have improved over the months. Being a helper is not just about the role, it is about being a person that people can trust, working with an amazing team, a face that the community will see, can ask question to, and will try to answer those questions. You will know when you are ready to become a helper. I will also say that you should never give up on something that you really want to do, but are you ready? I was promoted to helper and got the role and responsibility on February 10th.

This community has been amazing, and is so kind and loving. I would never trade this community and the people who I have met and become friends with, for anything. Well I think that went smoothly, if you have any questions or want to know more, please post them and I will answer them. ALSO I CAN NOT SPELL :) Thank you for reading, and I can't finish anything without one last hmmm.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom