Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
Well, it was about time that I decided to make this, so here we go. I know, ckelting you have been on the forums for 1 year and never made one, well I did have my excuses but lets just get this over with.
ckelting's introduction

Hello, my name is ckelting, but most people just go with kelting. I am currently a bedrock helper on Team CubeCraft. Lets start will the beginning, now I night now give you my age but I will born on June 3. I live in the Unites States with my parents and lazy animals :). I have learned over the years that my mental health is not good, but this community has helped in many ways. I am one of those quiet people who would let you talk on and on, and just sit and listen. I have learned that listening and giving support and help is something that I have always loved and will continue to do. If you ever want to talk my discord dm's are always open. I love to help, some people have even said that I help to much lol. Something more about me is that I love anything that has to do with Technology. Well we got the first part done, now to some fun stuff.

Minecraft..

I really don't remember the first time I played Minecraft, it was around the release or shortly after the release of Minecraft Bedrock. I started out with an iPad but upgraded aster many year to a lap top, while I saved up money to build myself a nice pc. We could only play on a single player world and withy people on the same WIFI connection to join each other. Then servers came along and everything changed. I played on many server's, but after some time I fell in love with CubeCraft Skywars! I do play other games now, can somebody help me stop playing Skyblock.... Well more about Cube.. I don't remember the exact first time that I joined the server, but I always felt like I could do more than just be apart of the community.

And that bring us on to why did you want to be a CubeCraft helper? Well to give you the best answer, I felt like it was something that was calling me. I love this community and thought that I could do more, and now I have that chance. I would say to people who want to be a helper, ask yourself why do I want to do this and want can I bring to the community and help the community. I never thought that I would ever make it, I got denied several times, and at one point said that I wouldn't apply again to myself, now look where I am now. I felt like there was nothing left for me to do as I kept trying but nothing worked. I just started laying Cube more and met some amazing people who have become good friends. Then one day that felling came to me that I should apply again, just 1 more time, but I will set some goals to hit first. My main goals were to get active, on the forums, discord, and in the game, and I can't even tell you how happy I was to see how much I have improved over the months. Being a helper is not just about the role, it is about being a person that people can trust, working with an amazing team, a face that the community will see, can ask question to, and will try to answer those questions. You will know when you are ready to become a helper. I will also say that you should never give up on something that you really want to do, but are you ready? I was promoted to helper and got the role and responsibility on February 10th.

This community has been amazing, and is so kind and loving. I would never trade this community and the people who I have met and become friends with, for anything. Well I think that went smoothly, if you have any questions or want to know more, please post them and I will answer them. ALSO I CAN NOT SPELL :) Thank you for reading, and I can't finish anything without one last hmmm.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom