Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft start fixing all the bugs on Bedrock?

• Yes but I would have voted "No", give me my freedom of speech!!! (Spoiler: no)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
Screenshot (368).png

Uhhm...Sure...Give me just the time to understand H O W

(This is a bug that happens often on Cubecraft Bedrock: basically, you try to change lobby and the map turns into...a real map, it duplicates and you have to quit and rejoin [the /lobby command doesn't work so well neither] to fix it).

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
I dont understand, i feel like bedrock gets way more attention/updates then java, and yall still got bugs.

Reactions: Shamel

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I dont understand, i feel like bedrock gets way more attention/updates then java, and yall still got bugs.
Fun fact: every game will always contain bugs, at least it isn’t an OP bug that gives you infinite amounts of wins

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
speaking of bugs, do some games still sometimes stall there without ending even after a team has won?

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
speaking of bugs, do some games still sometimes stall there without ending even after a team has won?

No, it's really really pretty rare. If it happens, is because someone spawned into the flat world and he's afk or messing around down there. In all my months of playing on bedrock it happened to a my teammate only twice. But there are really a lot of other bugs tha must be fixed as fast as possible. And they're on since months.

Bruh

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be

Oh also, if for attention you mean "Bundles" and "Marketplace" stuff, then maybe yes...But it doesn't get all that attention others and you may think. Maps are few, some games didn't get any map updates in half year (SkyWars Duos still have only 3 maps) and the bugs the Bedrock version has makes people leave and go to other servers.
I don't list them all because I don't want @rubik_cube_man to have a heart attack by simply reading them.

Top Bottom