• We have enough already

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Absolutely not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

i am Splinfusion

Jan 21, 2014
Crazy land
I think that there should be a scoreboard for Hide'n seek because that's the reason I found cubecraft. I think it would be BEAUTIFUL. I personally love this game and i thought that since its not as big as the other games like sw so maybe smaller prizes like just a rank up, Or the big prizes. Just thinking about it which would be awesome for the people who have to much lag when we play sg or sw. Thank you

Reactions: Stewart066

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Hide & seek is not as popular as the other games. If we were to start giving out ranks & points for every game, it would be inconvenient & the server would start losing money, therefore not being able to keep the server up.

But maybe a scoreboard with points rewards, not ranks.

hugomol

Feb 6, 2014
Sweden
The reason i found CCG was when i was searching for parkour servers on internet :) Thanks parkour :P

strikerach

Mar 14, 2014
PsYcHoTiC aNd CrAzY lAnD
Hide & seek is not as popular as the other games. If we were to start giving out ranks & points for every game, it would be inconvenient & the server would start losing money, therefore not being able to keep the server up.

But maybe a scoreboard with points rewards, not ranks.
Could you explain how we would get points from hide n seek? It's more of a team v team game... not 1 v 1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom