Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Songifiedd

Apr 13, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Hii!!

Hi, My name is Lesly but you can call me Les. I am a 15 year old guy who lives in the Philippines. :D
I am a bedrock user and my IGN is Songifiedd.

I really love the color green ( specially mint green ). I love burgers and fries :D.I love watching animes and my Favs one are Boku no hero acadamia, attack on titan, violet evergarden, demon slayer and classroom of the elite. I love to play and hang out with my friends. I mostly play Minecraft, Genshin and Mobile legend. I love to cook with my family and I love eating as well and uh... I dont know what to say anymore xD but I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful community.
Feel free to add me as a friend on the server!

That's all and Thank you!

<3

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
Hii!!

Hi, My name is Lesly but you can call me Les. I am a 15 year old guy who lives in the Philippines. :D

I really love the color green ( specially mint green ). I love burgers and fries :D.I love watching animes and my Favs one are Boku no hero acadamia, attack on titan, violet evergarden, demon slayer and classroom of the elite. I love to play and hang out with my friends. I mostly play Minecraft, Genshin and Mobile legend. I love to cook with my family and I love eating as well and uh... I dont know what to say anymore xD but I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful community.

<3
hii welcome to the forums! i thought i was the only filipino here 😅😅

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to the community, Les! 🤗⭐

It's always great to see and get to know a new anime (and Genshin Impact) fanatic :).
Do you have a MyAnimeList? And if you have Discord, we should talk through there sometime to exchange shows and of course we could always chat about Genshin! My Discord tag is Hoshi#7858.

I'd also like to mention that you have a very nice profile picture :D
Tar-tar-taglia

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Welcome Les!
It's great to meet another Anime fan! And great taste to, AoT, Demon Slayer and Violet Evergarden are great shows indeed. <3

• Love
Reactions: Songifiedd

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay ^-^
Fun to see another Genshin player, cool pfp btw :)

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice to meet you Les! It's a pleasure to have you join us on the forums 😃
What's your favourite game on CubeCraft?

• Love

Songifiedd

Apr 13, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
hii welcome to the forums! i thought i was the only filipino here 😅😅
Heya! Kamusta ka?

Hellooooowie!!! Amazing introduction! :p
💜
Haihaiii, TY!!

Hello Les, nice to meet you <3
Welcome to the forums!
Ty! And Nice to meet you too <3

Welcome to the community, Les! 🤗⭐

It's always great to see and get to know a new anime (and Genshin Impact) fanatic :).
Do you have a MyAnimeList? And if you have Discord, we should talk through there sometime to exchange shows and of course we could always chat about Genshin! My Discord tag is Hoshi#7858.

I'd also like to mention that you have a very nice profile picture :D
Tar-tar-taglia
Hellu!! I dont have a list yet but I will make one soon! And I will add you on dc soon too! <3

Halloo sOngIfIeD_lOveRz!! Welcomee xD
Omg Eyowie928282727 Helllu!!!

Welcome Les!
It's great to meet another Anime fan! And great taste to, AoT, Demon Slayer and Violet Evergarden are great shows indeed. <3
Hi TY! They are great shows indeed!

Hello! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay ^-^
Fun to see another Genshin player, cool pfp btw :)
Hellooo!

Nice to meet you Les! It's a pleasure to have you join us on the forums 😃
What's your favourite game on CubeCraft?
Haiii! Nice to meet you as well! My super fav is Minerware because it is so fun to play! Wbu?

Hiya Les, welcome to the forums!! ☀️ I'm sure you'll have an amazing time here, look forward to seeing you around!
Haiii and TY! <3

Naaomita

Dec 12, 2020
Spain
Pronouns
She/Her
Hii!!

<3
Welcomee! Nice to meet you

• Love
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom