Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

u like dis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Supreme_Wolfy

Novice Member
Nov 13, 2016
So would it be just like badlion? They have it so that you can rank up by winning games and rank down by losing games. I like the idea of this because it means I can have a challenge when I play a game for example hunger games, it means that the game would be more challenging making the game funner instead of having to go 1 vs 1 with someone that doesn't know how to 1.9 pvp.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
OfYGY.gif
@telegamer isnt that your meme

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Okay for everyone saying ranked gameplay is a ripoff:
-I suggested a ranked system before pikle added it
-Pikle uses an ELO system, which is openly used by other games. On top of that I suggested something that wasn't exactly ELO, but it was very much like it. Kind of an ELO system with differen levels.
-Competetive isn't unoriginal, neither is it originial. It's just something that excists, it's in other games and has been there pretty much ever since they've come out.

I've always said yes to ranked matches. So did @Tacosbefriends on my original suggestion: "I will personally strengle a dev if this doesn't get added. Love it."

So stop losing your mind because of an openly used system by Minecraft servers, while they ripped it off other games, do your research first.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
PLEASE REACT TO THIS
How long do you think we'd have to wait for a matching opponent to show up? Currently in PvP it usually finds an opponent within a minute. But I guess finding someone with a similar amount of points could take much longer at times. Would we have to stand around waiting or do you have an idea to avoid that?

I still like the idea though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
Top Bottom