Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

u like dis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє
So I wanted to suggest RANKED its a very open subject and everyone has an opinion about it.

Why I suggest this.

* Alot of people would like this.

* It is more competetive/fun.

* You can finally play against people that are almost as good as you.

* A reason to play it.
How I want it

Everyone starts with 1000 points. If you win a game you get for example 4 points if you lose you go -8 points. You cant go lower then 0. And when you reached 1700 or so you only get +1/2/3 points as an example. And maybe every month you get an achievement. (Also IF this gets added put it in the PvP department ty)

Tell me ur opinion about it cya

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Isn't this the same concept or very similar to the skywars game mode on hy***** ?

As for the idea, I don't really think it's my thing. I like mucking around with noobs, it's just hilarious being attacked by PvP spammers xD

Also, next time, try and choose a more appropriate title for the thread :-P

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
OfYGY.gif

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Isn't this the same concept or very similar to the skywars game mode on hy***** ?

As for the idea, I don't really think it's my thing. I like mucking around with noobs, it's just hilarious being attacked by PvP spammers xD

Also, next time, try and choose a more appropriate title for the thread :p
Oh, yep, you're right.

They're never gonna add ranked because ccg is 100&% pure original server(!)

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
So I wanted to suggest RANKED its a very open subject and everyone has an opinion about it.

Why I suggest this.

* Alot of people would like this.

* It is more competetive/fun.

* You can finally play against people that are almost as good as you.

* A reason to play it.
How I want it

Everyone starts with 1000 points. If you win a game you get for example 4 points if you lose you go -8 points. You cant go lower then 0. And when you reached 1700 or so you only get +1/2/3 points as an example. And maybe every month you get an achievement. (Also IF this gets added put it in the PvP department ty)

Tell me ur opinion about it cya
Competitive of what PVP? Like kits, skywars, etc. Also we should get rewards on being on top of the leaderboard such as miniatures and exclusive tags like ||| PVP MASTER ||| in a cool colour like red

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I'd love to see a ranked and unranked gamemode for games. ^-^
So, you start off at level 1 with 0% completion. In order to progress, you will need to kill and win, say 1 kill is 2%, and 1 win is 5% at level 1, and 1 death is -3%. You then get to 100% and you can rankup to level 2, and the % is decreased, making it harder to rankup. You only play with players who are on the same level (or similar). again, this is just an idea ^-^

Last edited:

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
I like this suggestion but there also should be a unranked gamemode because other wise I'll play less because I'm a noob and I'll stay at 0 points. I can't stand the idea of playing with 0 points xD.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I'd love to see a ranked and unranked gamemode for games. ^-^
So, you start off at level 1 with 0% completion. In order to progress, you will need to kill and win, say 1 kill is 2%, and 1 win is 5% at level 1. You then get to 100% and you can rankup to level 2, and the % is decreased, making it harder to rankup. You only play with players who are on the same level (or similar). again, this is just an idea ^-^
I think loosing score for loosing would be necessary, otherwise it's mainly about who plays longer on the server.

D

Deleted member 169486

I am personally againsed this because I enjoy playing with people who are better/worse then me because it's always a new challenge.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

Also, next time, try and choose a more appropriate title for the thread :p
similar but not the same

i feel like this is a better idea than most of the ranked games suggestions

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
When I saw you with a normal name color, my heart dropped. I thought it was an error or something, so I was refreshing the page for like 10 minutes. Turns out it wasn't an error.
Thank you for everything you have done till now.
Xi1m wrote on SanCookie's profile.
SAAAAAAND

thank yew for everything :(
AnolTongi wrote on SanCookie's profile.
SAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thank you, really, thank you for everything you've done. Stay amazing.
Top Bottom