Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Personally, I've played against him on another PvP server and he seems pretty legit but also good at the same time (Which is never a bad thing). I never knew that he was banned until this day. I appreciate that you are completely honest with us and you tell the truth. I think he should be unbanned, but I'm not the one to decide that, but @Iselciour.

Reactions: DiegoTuPapi

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
Alright so, it seems like you left some small yet important details out.
The day I banned you, you came to me asking for an unban, yet you lied and made up excuses. I don't remember if I unbanned you or not, or if someone else unabanned you, but I do remember you returning on the server to hack again. From there you used more and more alts, some which I didn't ban which left you free to roam the server, which breaks another rule. Then after I ban some of your alt accounts (which you used to hack again and again), you ask me (under other usernames) to unban you because you are not linked to your original account Diego_Tu_Papi, and that you 'clearly' didn't hack. After denying those appeals, you and your friends thought it was a good idea to come and spam me and Roroyourboat_ for an unban from what you have complained to them. You could've appealed properly and not broken more rules to prevent more problems, but that's not necessarily what was in your mind at the time. This is why I have been ignoring the countless messages you have sent, specifically all the messages that explain how you didn't hack and it was your mouse that moves randomly.
I, personally, think you should remain banned for at least 2-3 more months for all the trouble you've caused. But I also want an opinion from @Roroyourboat_ since you and your friends decided to involve and spam her as well.

Lastly,
If somebody want

to help me please do #unbannDiegoTuPapi
Encouraging spam does not make your appeal/thread look too great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom