BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
Hi. This is just a rant.
I don't know where to put this.
I guess this is just my "Wish List"??
[This is actually a serious post]

I like the concept of map like fire place (Idk, i just remember the map have "Fire" in its name), But the thing that bother me is... THE HOLES, THE MID, THE HEIGHT, EVERYTHING. The construction of the map is too big for it need.
I dont really mind the holes, because, hey, tactical gameplay, A map in which i actually need to build the road even though already did. WHAT BUGS ME IS : THE TOWER HEIGHT, Bows. Bam. Bye
THE MID : Get to a high ground, Bows, Bam. Bye.
Like, the mid and the height of stuff in the map is un real that, bow just come to the next level, especially the mid.
These type of advantages are really rage inducing.

My Wish :
1. Don't make it so that you are able to go to mid without building. If at the least, Make them build a bit (Like 20 blocks or so)
2. Don't CONNECT THE ISLANDS. Like, people just rush your base all together.
3. Don't PUT THE EGG Close to the villager. I am just here hating, for the reason... I can't even build to my own egg without going to build a tower that i cannot build a ladder towards unless i build the ladder from the back. [If any mods see this : OH FOR THE LOVE OF CAKES AND
PxRXA20.gif
PxRXA20.gif
PxRXA20.gif
THESE, PLEASE MAKE A COOL DOWN FOR THEIR RESPAWN, or, keep them respawn instantly, but move their spawn a bit far from their egg]

I have a lot more wish and rants. But those are probably too specific for yours and mine liking as well. So...
Yeah.
Please? I beg of you '--' Some maps just annoys me while some are just master piece [Pizza = Best Egg Wars map]

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Siftenly's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Siftenly's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday 🐻‍❄️
Top Bottom