Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
my name is adan, im 14 years old and i have a dream *piano music intensifies* i want to be a helper/staff of cubecraft, i want this soo much, im starting to think to start streaming or making video, but ill need a better PC, i play on bedrock cubecraft on my xbox!
ps: im banned from the discord server ,_,

D

Deleted member 469419

i want to be a helper/staff of cubecraft
Same as I always say, this is not very recommendable because it could decrease your chances of becoming a one. Just don't tell anyone that you're gonna applying and one important tip I'd give you, would be: Be yourself (As everyone say).

Also, welcome to the server! Nice to meet more bedrock players.

If you do need anything, feel free to contact me or a staff member (:

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
Welcome to the forums!

Being a Helper here is an amazing achievement for a person in this game, so it's normal for you to have that dream. Keep having it in your mind, and good luck with it!

Ediinsonn

Novice Member
Nov 28, 2019
ASVYkg5.jpg

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Welcome :D if you would like to get unbanned from the discord server, I suggest waiting a few months and making a sob story full written apology describing what you did and why you won't do it again, and also how you will contribute should you get unbanned.

• Haha
Reactions: Technosword

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Welcome to the forums. I think it’s a little difficult to become a helper if you’re banned on Discord, as that’s one of the requirements, but good luck!

Reactions: MeliodasWrath
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom