Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
My name is TechnoAtomic (Formerly Techno_Destroyer), and I have played on Cubecraft for more than 3 years! I am an emerald rank. I was permanently banned around 8 months ago, but that ban was removed after I decided to hone my PvP skills and use clients such as Badlion. I look forward to meeting you all. (Could someone catch me up on a few new features that have been added since September? I don't want to be destroyed in Eggwars or Tower Defense, especially since I've honed my strategies for those games very carefully)

- TechnoAtomic

(P.S If you see me in-game, IGN is TechnoAtomic, come and say hello!)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
My name is TechnoAtomic (Formerly Techno_Destroyer), and I have played on Cubecraft for more than 3 years! I am an emerald rank. I was permanently banned around 8 months ago, but that ban was removed after I decided to hone my PvP skills and use clients such as Badlion. I look forward to meeting you all. (Could someone catch me up on a few new features that have been added since September? I don't want to be destroyed in Eggwars or Tower Defense, especially since I've honed my strategies for those games very carefully)

- TechnoAtomic

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay here, if you need anything feel free to DM me! <3

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

- TechnoAtomic

Hi! If you still have your Emerald rank... try /link in any lobby. Then we can see your rank on the forums. Nice to meet you and hope to see you around.

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
Hello TechnoAtomic
Welcome to the forums.
I'm glad to see you back after 8 months. Hopefully u get better at pvp. It was nice meeting you.

Peytally

Apr 21, 2020
United States

- TechnoAtomic

hiii

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom