Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ArianaPlays_

Jun 10, 2017
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hey guys! my name is ArianaPlays_, also known as Anna. I am 16 years old and I live in Scotland, United kingdom. I have been playing minecraft for about 6 years and have been playing CC for about 3 of them. I love playing skywars and also skyblock but unfortunately this server doesn't have sky block :(. I hope to see everyone around and become friends with more people on the server!

Lots of love. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: AbandonedUser

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!
If you have any questions then feel free to PM me or someone else if you want to.
I hope you are having a good time here! ;)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Nice to meet you and welcome on the servers!!

You love playing skywars and skyblock? We have skywars, but Not skyblock, maybe skyblock Will come ;)

Have A Nice time here!

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey Anna.
Nice to meet you!
"Scotland" that is nice country, one of my favorite darter lives in Scotland!
IMG_0934.JPG <- "Darter Peter Wright"
The forums is here awsome have a great time here i will help you if you want? ;)

"About me"
Hey and my name is Twan i am 15 years old and play a lot minecraft, my hobby's are voetbal and darts and i love to help people! ;)

Reactions: Spookrijder1

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey guys! my name is ArianaPlays_, also known as Anna. I am 16 years old and I live in Scotland, United kingdom. I have been playing minecraft for about 6 years and have been playing CC for about 3 of them. I love playing skywars and also skyblock but unfortunately this server doesn't have sky block :(. I hope to see everyone around and become friends with more people on the server!

Lots of love. :)
Nice to meet you Anna!
Welcome to the forums btw :P

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Welcome to the forums Anna. I hope you will be an active forum member, the community here is very friendly.^^ Maybe skyblock will return one day, who knows... By the way, do you like Ariana Grande?

Spookrijder1

Apr 6, 2016
Roosendaal, The Netherlands
Hey there!

Nice to meet you Anna. I'm Tristan. I hope you'll have a great time here on the forums! If you got any questions feel free to ask me.
Btw Schotland beautiful country besides the weather :/

Cheers,
Openen

Jossue

Jul 25, 2016
United States
Hey there,

Welcome! If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate on contacting me.
We should play Team SkyWars sometime.

- JossueDev

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.