Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Well helo there

Honestly, I don't remember when I started playing Cubecraft, but it's definitely been a while. I started playing Minecraft in 2014 on a Kindle Fire, but I got a computer about a year ago, which I play on now. Cubecraft is by far my favorite server - both the games and community are amazing. I mainly play Eggwars, Survival Games, Minerware and FFA. I'm at level 40 and VIP level 2, and I only play Bedrock. If you ever see me chilling in a lobby feel free to talk :)

My IGN is Celery1219. I just go by Celery - most of my irl friends call me that too lol

Last edited:

SoLike

Oct 3, 2020
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm quite new to the server, and still finding my way around.

I enjoy SkyWars and SG, too. It's been quite a task for me to adapt but i've been getting more into it.

Hope to see ya around sometime!

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Well helo there

Honestly, I don't remember when I started playing Cubecraft, but it's definitely been a while. I started playing Minecraft in 2014 when I got a Kindle Fire for Christmas. Then, for Christmas in 2019, I finally got a computer, which I play on now. I mainly play Eggwars, but I also enjoy Skywars, Survival Games, and Minerware. I'm at level 40 and VIP level 2, and I only play Bedrock.

My IGN is Celery1219. I just go by Celery - most of my irl friends call me that too lol
Welcome to the forums!

Reactions: CeleryAskin
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom