Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Willemcross

Aug 24, 2016
So, I got perm banned a year ago. Yes, I was naughty... I used fly hacks on EggWars, and cause I was done with people flying to MY egg when I played legit. (this was when Cubecraft didn't have the amazing anti-cheat that they now have!)

So I had a quick question, can my ban get changed to like a year or a few months, I'd like to play again without hacks. This was the first ever server I played on, and I want to play it again badly. You can do a stats wipe if you want. I dont really care, as long as I can play again after a while. My ban appeal got denied, cause in Feb, 2017 I was a moron and put some stupid thing in my appeal. Any suggestions will be apreciated! (I don't want to buy a new account to play on Cubecraft btw)

So if any of the staff are reading this, thanks, and if I will not get tempbanned then bye :(.

PS: I learned my lesson, and I'm not banned on any other big server. It just so happened that I was cheating cause every1 else was back then. This is a lame excuse, but its the truth.... :(

Also, please don't write mean comments, if any of you guys remember, the anticheat was actually pretty bad back then, and there were a lot of cheaters back then as well. Its my fault still though.

(Whoops, this got in the wrong section, well whatever. People can still read it here)

Reactions: Despacito 2
Try to start a conversation with the staff member who banned you and explain all of this in detail. Be honest, respectful and patient for a reply. This way you might be given another chance :)

You can start a conversation with Younisco here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Younisco

Willemcross

Aug 24, 2016
Reactions: CubeTale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mayday! Mayday! Its May Day!!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Top Bottom