Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Willemcross

Aug 24, 2016
So, I got perm banned a year ago. Yes, I was naughty... I used fly hacks on EggWars, and cause I was done with people flying to MY egg when I played legit. (this was when Cubecraft didn't have the amazing anti-cheat that they now have!)

So I had a quick question, can my ban get changed to like a year or a few months, I'd like to play again without hacks. This was the first ever server I played on, and I want to play it again badly. You can do a stats wipe if you want. I dont really care, as long as I can play again after a while. My ban appeal got denied, cause in Feb, 2017 I was a moron and put some stupid thing in my appeal. Any suggestions will be apreciated! (I don't want to buy a new account to play on Cubecraft btw)

So if any of the staff are reading this, thanks, and if I will not get tempbanned then bye :(.

PS: I learned my lesson, and I'm not banned on any other big server. It just so happened that I was cheating cause every1 else was back then. This is a lame excuse, but its the truth.... :(

Also, please don't write mean comments, if any of you guys remember, the anticheat was actually pretty bad back then, and there were a lot of cheaters back then as well. Its my fault still though.

(Whoops, this got in the wrong section, well whatever. People can still read it here)

Reactions: Despacito 2
Try to start a conversation with the staff member who banned you and explain all of this in detail. Be honest, respectful and patient for a reply. This way you might be given another chance :)

You can start a conversation with Younisco here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Younisco

Willemcross

Aug 24, 2016
Reactions: CubeTale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom