Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!
Jul 18, 2026
4
1
4
Why are the chests so broken? If I look away from them they break until I rejoin and then break when I try to make them back to a double chest again
 

Fiction

Well-Known Member
Jun 8, 2021
150
229
119
16
Ireland
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Why are the chests so broken? If I look away from them they break until I rejoin and then break when I try to make them back to a double chest again
Skyblock works on Java mechanics so you need to place the first chest down, then place the second chest in the side of the first one, you do not place them on the ground or they split.
 
  • Like
Reactions: samoyedpuppy2012
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Top Bottom