Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Videoguy

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2021
Hey everyone!

I will try not to give you all a huge essay to read, but I always get carried away with these! I'm new to the CubeCraft forums but I have used forums for other networks before so this should be no problem.

I'm Jimmy (My IGN is Videoguy), I'm from the U.S. and have been playing Minecraft for about 7 years now. I have met so many great friends over the years, the time has flown by so quickly!! I have always been a Java Minecraft player, but recently decided to try Bedrock (My friend strongly suggested it) and I like it a lot! CubeCraft is definitely the Bedrock server I enjoy the most. I am 24 years old but I definitely like to stay young at heart :)

For my professional life - I graduated from school in 2015, and have been going to college since late 2015, earning some degrees in the process! I work as a clerk at a grocery store nearby, and I'm so thankful to have made some life long friends there.

Some of my hobbies include: (obviously) playing Minecraft, Fortnite, various other Nintendo games, Listening to music, and watching Netflix. I really enjoy and cherish the times I spend with family & friends and try to make the most of it! An interesting fact about me is that I have a stutter, it may get in the way sometimes, but I try not to let it get to me, and I will never stop trying to accomplish my goals.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, and hopefully I can make even more friendships! Hope everyone stays safe & healthy
Spread Love <3

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Hey everyone!

I will try not to give you all a huge essay to read, but I always get carried away with these! I'm new to the CubeCraft forums but I have used forums for other networks before so this should be no problem.

I'm Jimmy (My IGN is Videoguy), I'm from the U.S. and have been playing Minecraft for about 7 years now. I have met so many great friends over the years, the time has flown by so quickly!! I have always been a Java Minecraft player, but recently decided to try Bedrock (My friend strongly suggested it) and I like it a lot! CubeCraft is definitely the Bedrock server I enjoy the most. I am 24 years old but I definitely like to stay young at heart :)

For my professional life - I graduated from school in 2015, and have been going to college since late 2015, earning some degrees in the process! I work as a clerk at a grocery store nearby, and I'm so thankful to have made some life long friends there.

Some of my hobbies include: (obviously) playing Minecraft, Fortnite, various other Nintendo games, Listening to music, and watching Netflix. I really enjoy and cherish the times I spend with family & friends and try to make the most of it! An interesting fact about me is that I have a stutter, it may get in the way sometimes, but I try not to let it get to me, and I will never stop trying to accomplish my goals.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, and hopefully I can make even more friendships! Hope everyone stays safe & healthy
Spread Love <3
Welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you! I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Reactions: Videoguy

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Really loved reading your introduction! Welcome to the forums Jimmy and I'm glad you're enjoying CubeCraft so far! <3

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forums and nice to meet you! ^-^ What kind of Nintendo games do you play? :o

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Lovely introduction, I enjoyed getting to know a little bit about you! Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around :)

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone!

Spread Love <3
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
Hi, welcome to the forums! It's nice to know a little bit about you. I liked your introduction and I hope you will enjoy your stay here! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom