Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Videoguy

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2021
Hey everyone!

I will try not to give you all a huge essay to read, but I always get carried away with these! I'm new to the CubeCraft forums but I have used forums for other networks before so this should be no problem.

I'm Jimmy (My IGN is Videoguy), I'm from the U.S. and have been playing Minecraft for about 7 years now. I have met so many great friends over the years, the time has flown by so quickly!! I have always been a Java Minecraft player, but recently decided to try Bedrock (My friend strongly suggested it) and I like it a lot! CubeCraft is definitely the Bedrock server I enjoy the most. I am 24 years old but I definitely like to stay young at heart :)

For my professional life - I graduated from school in 2015, and have been going to college since late 2015, earning some degrees in the process! I work as a clerk at a grocery store nearby, and I'm so thankful to have made some life long friends there.

Some of my hobbies include: (obviously) playing Minecraft, Fortnite, various other Nintendo games, Listening to music, and watching Netflix. I really enjoy and cherish the times I spend with family & friends and try to make the most of it! An interesting fact about me is that I have a stutter, it may get in the way sometimes, but I try not to let it get to me, and I will never stop trying to accomplish my goals.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, and hopefully I can make even more friendships! Hope everyone stays safe & healthy
Spread Love <3

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Hey everyone!

I will try not to give you all a huge essay to read, but I always get carried away with these! I'm new to the CubeCraft forums but I have used forums for other networks before so this should be no problem.

I'm Jimmy (My IGN is Videoguy), I'm from the U.S. and have been playing Minecraft for about 7 years now. I have met so many great friends over the years, the time has flown by so quickly!! I have always been a Java Minecraft player, but recently decided to try Bedrock (My friend strongly suggested it) and I like it a lot! CubeCraft is definitely the Bedrock server I enjoy the most. I am 24 years old but I definitely like to stay young at heart :)

For my professional life - I graduated from school in 2015, and have been going to college since late 2015, earning some degrees in the process! I work as a clerk at a grocery store nearby, and I'm so thankful to have made some life long friends there.

Some of my hobbies include: (obviously) playing Minecraft, Fortnite, various other Nintendo games, Listening to music, and watching Netflix. I really enjoy and cherish the times I spend with family & friends and try to make the most of it! An interesting fact about me is that I have a stutter, it may get in the way sometimes, but I try not to let it get to me, and I will never stop trying to accomplish my goals.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, and hopefully I can make even more friendships! Hope everyone stays safe & healthy
Spread Love <3
Welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you! I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Reactions: Videoguy

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Really loved reading your introduction! Welcome to the forums Jimmy and I'm glad you're enjoying CubeCraft so far! <3

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forums and nice to meet you! ^-^ What kind of Nintendo games do you play? :o

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Lovely introduction, I enjoyed getting to know a little bit about you! Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around :)

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone!

Spread Love <3
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
Hi, welcome to the forums! It's nice to know a little bit about you. I liked your introduction and I hope you will enjoy your stay here! :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom