Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sjorty

Aug 3, 2017
Nederland
Hello everybody!

My name is Jordy and im 16 years old! I am from the Netherlands. I've been playing on the cubecraft server for a long time in 2015 with my cousin. He stopped playing but I didn't. I stopped playing for a while in 2017 and 2018. Now i started playing with Johrno and we are a good eggwars duo!

In game things:
IGN: Gardesh (might change it to Sjorty)
Level: 78
You can find me with Johrno in eggwars games, 1.9+ and you can find me in 1.8 skywars.

Well, this was it. My grammar might not always be a 100%, but there is always room for improvement.
Bye!

Jun 3, 2020
Hello everybody!

My name is Jordy and im 16 years old! I am from the Netherlands. I've been playing on the cubecraft server for a long time in 2015 with my cousin. He stopped playing but I didn't. I stopped playing for a while in 2017 and 2018. Now i started playing with Johrno and we are a good eggwars duo!

In game things:
IGN: Gardesh (might change it to Sjorty)
Level: 78
You can find me with Johrno in eggwars games, 1.9+ and you can find me in 1.8 skywars.

Well, this was it. My grammar might not always be a 100%, but there is always room for improvement.
Bye!
Hi Jordy welcome to the forums! I'm new too good luck with eggwars!

Reactions: Sjorty

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
200.gif

Welcome!

Reactions: Sjorty
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom