Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dusktoshaun

Jul 17, 2021
(banned without warning)

I got banned on my main account for using this auto clicker that I didn't know you weren't supposed to have and I got banned without a warning
I am not happy right now and I am really angry at @CubeCraft for banning me without giving me a warning.

Last edited:

dusktoshaun

Jul 17, 2021
(banned without warning)

I got banned on my main account for using this auto clicker that I didn't know you weren't supposed to have and I got banned without a warning
I am not happy right now and I am really angry at @CubeCraft for banning me without giving me a warning.
And I didn't know how to play these servers and what your not supposed to do

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
(banned without warning)

Hey,
First of all, u don't get warned for using things that give u an unfair advantage, besides that autoclicking isn't allowed, u can check what is and isn't allowed here: https://cbecrft.net/mods - though, what's ur IGN? And u play Bedrock or Java?

dusktoshaun

Jul 17, 2021
So, I've checked, ur appeal got denied, though ur appeal conversation is still being reviewed all u can do now is wait patiently!
Yes I can send proof that I don't even have the autoclicker I didn't know this is allowed

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!

Using an auto-clicker isn't allowed on CubeCraft and ignorance of the rules is not a valid excuse for violating them.
One of our Sentinel Developers will look at your sentinel conversation as soon as possible.

I'm marking this thread as resolved. If you have any other questions/concerns feel free to reply to this thread or create a new one!

Reactions: Critly

dusktoshaun

Jul 17, 2021
Hi!

Using an auto-clicker isn't allowed on CubeCraft and ignorance of the rules is not a valid excuse for violating them.
One of our Sentinel Developers will look at your sentinel conversation as soon as possible.

I'm marking this thread as resolved. If you have any other questions/concerns feel free to reply to this thread or create a new one!
I'm sorry I did not know that I'm trying my best to get my account back

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom