Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

what to add

• Total voters

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Remember, boycott continues until Cube updates to the latest version so update to 1.12 before doing this

Excluding the game-killing bug currently affecting UHC, I have no desire to play this because of how non-vanilla it is. Here's how to do a complete overhaul:

Ok, who thought of the idea of making non-vanilla maps. It was absolutely horrible. It's not UHC unless it's a completely vanilla map with absolutely no changes. Think of everything we miss due to these horrible worlds - woodland mansions, villages, igloos, mesa mineshafts, and in extremely rare cases the outer end islands. The map should be +- 1250 from 0 , 0

EXCEPTION: Do not include deep ocean biome. Losing the ocean monument is a worthy sacrifice to not have a large section of the world be ocean.

As if non-vanilla worlds weren't stupid enough, Cube found another deterrent to true UHC players through the voting options. Most UHC players don't like when the game is made easier, so making voting options that make the game easier isn't going to draw in players.

Overhauled Voting Options:
Shields (Gold)
Full shields, 1.11+ (default)
100% blockage in 120 degree radis

Limited shields
67% blockage in 120 degree radius

No shields
Shields are not craftable

Healing Items (Emerald)
- All (default)
- Limited
No notches and totems of undying
- None
10 hearts. Nothing comes back

End Portal (Obsidian / Lapis)
- No (defualt)
- Yes
Spawn an activated end portal at (0, 62, 0) 25 minutes into the game.

That should do the trick for UHC. Now onto factions:

Factions should be like a typical factions, mostly vanilla with some custom enchants. The world border should be at +-100,000 from spawn. This will give a 10 billion block world, which is plenty for factions. If Cube doesn't want to have too many people, shrink the border inwards.

I know some of you will say "But 1.12 has chorus fruit, totems of undying, and you can fly with elytra up with fireworks!"

Well I have some easy solutions to these. Chorus fruit can easily be stopped through a double wall sign trap, which will make them fall all the way down, likely to their death.

"But the totem will let them survive"
Yes, it will, BUT, finding a woodland mansion is rare enough for this to be a small issue - I made 10 survival worlds an the average position of the closest mansion to spawn was at x+-5789 and z+-4212. There aren't enough woodland mansions to go around for totems to be a consistent issue.

Elytras aren't an issue nothing else to say.

Other than that, should be vanilla bye.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Remember, boycott continues until Cube updates to the latest version so update to 1.12 before doing this

Excluding the game-killing bug currently affecting UHC, I have no desire to play this because of how non-vanilla it is. Here's how to do a complete overhaul:

Ok, who thought of the idea of making non-vanilla maps. It was absolutely horrible. It's not UHC unless it's a completely vanilla map with absolutely no changes. Think of everything we miss due to these horrible worlds - woodland mansions, villages, igloos, mesa mineshafts, and in extremely rare cases the outer end islands. The map should be +- 1250 from 0 , 0

EXCEPTION: Do not include deep ocean biome. Losing the ocean monument is a worthy sacrifice to not have a large section of the world be ocean.

As if non-vanilla worlds weren't stupid enough, Cube found another deterrent to true UHC players through the voting options. Most UHC players don't like when the game is made easier, so making voting options that make the game easier isn't going to draw in players.

Shields (Gold)

Limited shields

No shields

Healing Items (Emerald)
- All (default)
- Limited
- None

- No (defualt)
- Yes

Factions should be like a typical factions, mostly vanilla with some custom enchants. The world border should be at +-100,000 from spawn. This will give a 10 billion block world, which is plenty for factions. If Cube doesn't want to have too many people, shrink the border inwards.

I know some of you will say "But 1.12 has chorus fruit, totems of undying, and you can fly with elytra up with fireworks!"

Well I have some easy solutions to these. Chorus fruit can easily be stopped through a double wall sign trap, which will make them fall all the way down, likely to their death.

Yes, it will, BUT, finding a woodland mansion is rare enough for this to be a small issue - I made 10 survival worlds an the average position of the closest mansion to spawn was at x+-5789 and z+-4212. There aren't enough woodland mansions to go around for totems to be a consistent issue.

YES!!!
I LOVE ALL OF THIS!!!

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They

Shields (Gold)

Limited shields

No shields

Healing Items (Emerald)
- All (default)
- Limited
- None

- No (defualt)
- Yes

Amazing ideas!
Let's hope UHC comes back to life.
I would be so exited if factions comes back to the server, it's something I've always wanted to play factions but, I haven't found any community appealing enough.
+1*

D

Deleted member 377664

I voted factions as this is very known by players and players play this often (not everyone ofc)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Shields (Gold)

Limited shields

No shields

Healing Items (Emerald)
- All (default)
- Limited
- None

- No (defualt)
- Yes

I think this might help revive UHC a little. Vanilla maps is what would make it better as that is why I stopped playing and also because I am not a huge fan of UHC.
+1

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
This is how I see UHC beings semi revived. Yes make it vanilla, make it as vanilla as possible, however remove speed mode and just combine them into one. Make it cutclean
Cutclean is basically speed mode, animals drop cooked food and ores drop the ingots and xp. This speeds up the process
Remove the kits :/ bows are pretty op not going to lie. It should be endless not netherless however. I think there should be 5 steak as starting food, as for voting options there is OP mode, standard cutclean and non cutclean, OP UHC means ores and food drop in either groups of 2 or 3. Whatever seems the most balanced to staff? A second voting option could be Timber
Should be self explanatory, breaking one block in a tree cuts the whole thing down
Fireless (everyone gets fire res) Both could be on the same voting "paper" with the addition of nothing.

IF YOU WANT TO READ ANYTHING LET THIS BE IT. So what did I mean by semi revived as opposed to fully revived, the game has no players, games never start. So what I think is there should only be one hosted every hour. Opening X:55 and starting at X+1:02
You can join 5 minutes before it starts but it doesn't start for another 7 minutes
Please tell me what you think \^=^/

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Because that's too mainstream, besides, how long do you really think people will play that before they get bored? UHC is a classic.
I'm pretty sure it will take a while before that happens if you look at the actual game:
PTIRp5MqRUSKnMZ3E4o9Lw.jpeg

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
No one would play a 1.12 factions just saying. Any competitive faction likes 1.8/1.7. Fights would take forever. Factions is suppose to a fast paced game. Think about it by the time it takes to fight your away into a cannon box all walls are already through with.

Reactions: Luzario

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
No one would play a 1.12 factions just saying. Any competitive faction likes 1.8/1.7. Fights would take forever. Factions is suppose to a fast paced game. Think about it by the time it takes to fight your away into a cannon box all walls are already through with.
Once again, high gear fights in 1.9.2+ aren’t even a third of the 1.8 time. Try playing a 1.12 server

Reactions: CommunistCactus

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Well if they actually spend time and effort thinking about their projects then I doubt it would turn as bad as Archer Assault lol.
Lol, cube actually spending time on something makes them take literal YEARS to finish the project *cough* skyblock and parkour *cough*

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Top Bottom