Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ProPete

May 7, 2016
Someone in Sky Wars kept calling me "Amazing N@@b" and "Camper" and "Stupid" and for a taste of his own medicine (I replied in the same way for showing him what it felt like, I know I shouldn't have done it). I knew it wasn't worth reporting someone about this because it seemed small but I just got annoyed by what he did. His IGN was: BerryCheesecake

2017-09-29_19.39.56.png
2017-09-29_19.40.23.png
2017-09-29_19.40.40.png

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Someone in Sky Wars kept calling me "Amazing N@@b" and "Camper" and "Stupid" and for a taste of his own medicine (I replied in the same way for showing him what it felt like, I know I shouldn't have done it). I knew it wasn't worth reporting someone about this because it seemed small but I just got annoyed by what he did. His IGN was: BerryCheesecake

View attachment 138112 View attachment 138113 View attachment 138114
Technically he wasn't doing anything wrong by calling you a camper and a noob an excessive amount of times.
Instead of "Coming back at him so he knows what it feels like", you should have simply said to be nice and not to disrespect you.
I know I shouldn't have done it
Then why did you?
If your instincts tell you not do a certain action, then don't do it and listen to them
In this case, you only made it worse for yourself by saying stuff to "comeback"

The only things I see that would maybe get a warning would be BumboBlast, as he told you to "Get some therapy", meant to be bullying.

As for you, instead of saying "Don't get mental", the better alternative would be "Be nice please", or something along those lines.

As far as camping goes, it is only bannable if you skybase, or other extreme circumstances.

ProPete

May 7, 2016
When I said "Don't get mental" I meant as a way to say don't get physical but, this isn't physical. I should have phrased it as "Don't get negatively verbal.". I realized I should not have done it after I did it...

I don't expect a reply. Just making things clear.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
When I said "Don't get mental" I meant as a way to say don't get physical but, this isn't physical. I should have phrased it as "Don't get negatively verbal.". I realized I should not have done it after I did it...
I know, but the way you phrased it can be taken into a lot of different, negative perspectives.

Atleast you know not to do it next time.

"Learn from your mistakes"

ProPete

May 7, 2016
Next time I will think before I speak and thanks for replying anyway. What should I do about this?

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Next time I will think before I speak and thanks for replying anyway. What should I do about this?
I don't think this is enough evidence to get anyone punished.
The only person that I could see getting warned in this would be BumboBlast, as he told you to "Get some theropy". He was probably making a "joke" about you having certain problems, as it was rude and unnecessary.

You can PM a staff member if you believe one of these players should be punished and/or warned.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom