Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripstikerpro

Jul 28, 2016
I am new to all those pc building stuff and I just wanna buy an ssd for my laptop - http://www.plaisio.gr/anavathmisi-d...os/SanDisk-SSD-Plus-240GB-SDSSDA-240G-G26.htm
The thing is... I do not know what cable I use (sata or what) And If it will work with that ssd , because it sais SATA 3
My pc is An turbo-x which I can find no info online of and my current HDD is WDC WD3200LPVX-00V0TTO
Also I have to mention that my laptop is fairly old about 3 years an my mainboards model is A15YA and it is made by PEGATRON CORPORATION ad cpu-z says ,

I hope I have replies soon , thanks :)

Leeberator

Apr 20, 2016
It'll work in the machine, but unless you get a SATA-to-USB adapter to connect the SSD externally to transfer the hard drive's contents, you will need to reinstall Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom