Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

yBlockTimePvP

Jul 2, 2017
So, a few minutes ago i were playign with my friend in our Island and i took off the spawners from mobtrap they got into the ground, or they should did. We made the Zombie arrow's mission and when i got into the drops the spawners werent there, the begginers spiders spawners.
Can i got them back or there is no way to get them back?

GamingLion

Mar 20, 2020
I've seen staff member say that they do not return ingame items of any sort. So if you lose them that's it.

Asaf_Playz

Mar 15, 2020
You mean all the spawners have de-spawn?

in that case... i think the best thing to do is to contact a staff member... (i dont think they will do somthing but u can always try)

Last edited:

yBlockTimePvP

Jul 2, 2017
You mean all the spawners has been de-spawnd?

in that case... i think the best thing to do is to contact a staff member... (i dont think they will do somthing but u can always try)
yes they did cuz i removed them

idk if they can see this but, well..
i may leave skyblock cuz i need those spiders

yBlockTimePvP

Jul 2, 2017
You can buy new spawners if you lost the other one
bough me liek the beeginners spawners and i will be able to do missions lol cuz its not that easy to make make when u started playing like 2 days ago xdddddd and this bug just screw me up

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom