Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 1, 2018
Every time I join the server, it takes a while for me to load. I don't know if it is my internet or something else. If I do load I go to a game let's say parkour. I join the parkour lobby and it still takes a while to load. Then after I load, it kicks me from the server. This happens every time I join the server. I am wondering if someone can help me fix this issue. Thank you for your time. I hope you can help me.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Whereabouts are you in the world? It may be because you have a longer distance than most people in comparison to CubeCraft's hosts in France.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Every time I join the server, it takes a while for me to load. I don't know if it is my internet or something else. If I do load I go to a game let's say parkour. I join the parkour lobby and it still takes a while to load. Then after I load, it kicks me from the server. This happens every time I join the server. I am wondering if someone can help me fix this issue. Thank you for your time. I hope you can help me.
1. It may be your internet connection.
2. If your PC isn't strong enough.
3. If you live far away from France, where the server is hosted.

May 1, 2018
1. It may be your internet connection.
2. If your PC isn't strong enough.
3. If you live far away from France, where the server is hosted.
My internet is pretty good and I live in California. My friends join the server perfectly nice and we live pretty close. My laptop is the mac pro so idk. It was working really well before but now it lags like hell.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
My internet is pretty good and I live in California. My friends join the server perfectly nice and we live pretty close. My laptop is the mac pro so idk. It was working really well before but now it lags like hell.
Oh... I am afraid that I can't help you, but I guess the problem is with your laptop. =/

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom