Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Until I have joined the forum I have not know ANY commnds, and I believe it would be helpful if the /help command could list alll availible commnds, such as /sr.
/sr sometimes shows up in the chat of bedrock now; but I do agree that it should display all the commands! :agree:

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
It should just be renamed to /report in my opinion. It would be way more obvious and new players would probably assume there's a /report command as it's kind of the 'standard' command for reporting on servers.

Reactions: Vrachtschip

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Short but good suggestion, I see no problem with this as it would only really guide players to what available commands there are.

Reactions: Adxm

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
It should just be renamed to /report in my opinion. It would be way more obvious and new players would probably assume there's a /report command as it's kind of the 'standard' command for reporting on servers.
/report does work for reporting players as well, so I would assume some players just use that already.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom