Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate

Suggestion: Help command per rank

I thought it might be a good idea to create a help command per rank so that you can quickly see the functions of your rank. For example, as an obsidian rank you can see fly,... commands and as iron or higher the report and color command.
Some people with a rank don't even know they can change their chat color. I think if people can see the functions of their rank in game they will use the functions more or even wanted to upgrade their rank

Let me know what you think about it. You can react with the :agree: :unsure: :disagree:
Maybe cube will add it if enough likes. Feel free to reply with your opion.

And have a nice day

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
It's an good to be honest but you also can go to the store when buying a rank. Like every perk they have is noted. So when you buy an Iron rank, you see the perks what Iron can give you. Also with Lapiz etc. It would be cool to see but I don't understand if someone bought the rank without knowing the perks. You can see it in the store.

NotEyad

Jun 6, 2020
It's an good to be honest but you also can go to the store when buying a rank. Like every perk they have is noted. So when you buy an Iron rank, you see the perks what Iron can give you. Also with Lapiz etc. It would be cool to see but I don't understand if someone bought the rank without knowing the perks. You can see it in the store.
No he means the commands , some people don't know the commands like /fly for example and in the store it only show the perks

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
People who buy their rank themselves should indeed know this. Some players get a rank gifted and the maybe don't know. Cube sometimes changes little things about their ranks or there are new features.

Reactions: Zathelas

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
There is no use for it, you just get 2 - 3 more commands and it isn't necessary to change the help command for those 3 commands.

• Agree
Reactions: Egg🥚

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
there arent that many commands you get per rank, so its not really necessary
There is no use for it, you just get 2 - 3 more commands and it isn't necessary to change the help command for those 3 commands.
I understand both of you, but it's a very simple command. Seems like a useful addition to the server. Or to the store-website.

• Disagree
Reactions: Egg🥚

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
if someone wants to buy a rank they have to go to the store anyway qnd all of the perks are listed there
See this reply

Reactions: l0u1s1
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom