Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
Wow! Very good introduction. I love travelling too, it's all very nice, especially if you get to know new countries. If you want I can show you some PvP. Welcome!
Ooooh yes, please! Let me know when you’re online 😊

Hey Ssun! How are you? Nice to see that you've found your way to the forums, and I certainly hope that you'll stay here as long as you can! 💙

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, another staff member or the community!
Hellowie! I’m doing great. How r you today?

oooh I love your pfp! 🥰

Welcome to the forums! Hope you'll enjoy your time here ;p

Do you play on java and on 1.9+?
If so, I can help you with getting better at the pvpstyle if you like to :)
I’m also on java, I would love to learn your pvpstyle! 🤗

I am not the best at it. The only tip i have is to move much don't stand still :D
That’s an awesome tip, thxxxxx 💞

Hi, leuk om je te leren kennen. Ik moet eerlijk zijn, survival games is zeker een goeie game! Ik speel het alleen niet vaak dus ik heb geen idee welke tactieken goed zijn om te gebruiken! Welkom op de forums!
Hallokes! Ik vind het ook heel leuk om je te ontmoeten! 🤗

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
Welcome to the forums! That’s a pretty cool name you have :o and what a coincidence, it’s so sunny outside! :) Like Fin said, if you have any question, feel free to ask!
Thankies! Well, I love the sun, sunset and the heat! It was a beautiful day today, finally I feel alive again! xD
And I will remember that, everyone is so sweet here! 😍

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom