Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BradyGalaxy

Jan 15, 2018
Hello everyone! My name is BradyGalaxy, or Brady for short. At the time of this thread going up, I have just created this forums account and joined the server. But, I have joined the server somewhere around 2015, but just to check it out. I didn't really give it a chance, and didn't spend much time on the server. But now I look forward to exploring this server, and it's community. Hope to see ya guys soon! Bye!

D

Deleted member 59979

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here. The people arent as weird as they seem at first dont worry

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello everyone! My name is BradyGalaxy, or Brady for short. At the time of this thread going up, I have just created this forums account and joined the server. But, I have joined the server somewhere around 2015, but just to check it out. I didn't really give it a chance, and didn't spend much time on the server. But now I look forward to exploring this server, and it's community. Hope to see ya guys soon! Bye!
hai
I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay, nice communicty, however the staff should fix some things, like Vanity & Some games are getting old and boring
but overall, enjoy xo :D

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom