Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BradyGalaxy

Member
Jan 15, 2018
2
8
4
22
Hello everyone! My name is BradyGalaxy, or Brady for short. At the time of this thread going up, I have just created this forums account and joined the server. But, I have joined the server somewhere around 2015, but just to check it out. I didn't really give it a chance, and didn't spend much time on the server. But now I look forward to exploring this server, and it's community. Hope to see ya guys soon! Bye!
 
D

Deleted member 59979

Guest
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here. The people arent as weird as they seem at first dont worry
 

Priley

Forum Legend
Jul 6, 2015
4,118
16,202
719
23
reprotland
Hello everyone! My name is BradyGalaxy, or Brady for short. At the time of this thread going up, I have just created this forums account and joined the server. But, I have joined the server somewhere around 2015, but just to check it out. I didn't really give it a chance, and didn't spend much time on the server. But now I look forward to exploring this server, and it's community. Hope to see ya guys soon! Bye!
hai
I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay, nice communicty, however the staff should fix some things, like Vanity & Some games are getting old and boring
but overall, enjoy xo :D
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on bruno_gamer1305's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Top Bottom