Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hello everyone :)

My name is CookieBoy368 and I just joined the forums :D
After having read forums for almost a year, I finally decided to sign up.

My IGN is CookieBoy368 and im currently level 61.
I play mainly Eggwars, Lucky islands and duels. Also some Skywars, Survival games, Blockwars, Infection and Minerware (I probably forgot some :D). I play only 1.9 PvP. I love to put some strategy or traps into my games, it makes it fun and unique. So if you have a funny challenge, make sure to invite me :)

Cubecraft is pretty much the only server I play actively, but I do have a singleplayer survival world. I love to build castles and medieval/nordic style villages and other stuff. I do understand quite a lot about redstone and can make some pretty crazy automatic farms.
I am also currently learning command blocks, armor stand, etc. in a custom storyline map.

I am from the Netherlands (just like everyone else here lol) and speak decent English (I think :D) If you notice any mistakes, please correct me because I want to improve.

So that is pretty much it for this post :D I hope to get to know you all very soon :)

Byeeee

PS: If you have any suggestions about a better name, I'd love to hear them :)

Edit: I just saw the smileys get changed to faces and I probably shouldn't use them so much.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello everyone :)

My name is CookieBoy368 and I just joined the forums :D
After having read forums for almost a year, I finally decided to sign up.

My IGN is CookieBoy368 and im currently level 61.
I play mainly Eggwars, Lucky islands and duels. Also some Skywars, Survival games, Blockwars, Infection and Minerware (I probably forgot some :D). I play only 1.9 PvP. I love to put some strategy or traps into my games, it makes it fun and unique. So if you have a funny challenge, make sure to invite me :)

Cubecraft is pretty much the only server I play actively, but I do have a singleplayer survival world. I love to build castles and medieval/nordic style villages and other stuff. I do understand quite a lot about redstone and can make some pretty crazy automatic farms.
I am also currently learning command blocks, armor stand, etc. in a custom storyline map.

I am from the Netherlands (just like everyone else here lol) and speak decent English (I think :D) If you notice any mistakes, please correct me because I want to improve.

So that is pretty much it for this post :D I hope to get to know you all very soon :)

Byeeee

PS: If you have any suggestions about a better name, I'd love to hear them :)

Edit: I just saw the smileys get changed to faces and I probably shouldn't use them so much.
Welcome toe the forums @CookieBoy368! Glad to hear that you have been enjoying cubecraft and decided to sing up! I think your english is great and it might need to improve, but really its easy to read so it counts as english in my book! No need to worry about the amount of smiley faces. Do how ever many you want!
A good name would be
DangThatsALongName. So just think of ones that have humor in it like mine (AFreakingCookie) and they dont have numbers at the end or the beginning. Something that would be funny though is AFr3ak1ngC00k13
Something like that...

Anyways, have a good time on the forums!

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Welcome toe the forums @CookieBoy368! Glad to hear that you have been enjoying cubecraft and decided to sing up! I think your english is great and it might need to improve, but really its easy to read so it counts as english in my book! No need to worry about the amount of smiley faces. Do how ever many you want!
A good name would be
DangThatsALongName. So just think of ones that have humor in it like mine (AFreakingCookie) and they dont have numbers at the end or the beginning. Something that would be funny though is AFr3ak1ngC00k13
Something like that...

Anyways, have a good time on the forums!

Thank you :D I'll think about the names too, nice suggestions!

By the way does anyone know how to PM someone?
And I can't edit my posts, I get this:

The following error occurred:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Any idea how to fix this? I just want to correct a typing mistake :/

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
Hello, Cookie!
A huge welcome to the cube craft community and forums very delighted for you to be here and make an introduction thread telling a little bit more about you. make sure to check out the cool interactions the staff have with the community to help you make lots of new friends and meet people with new skills as believe me Cubecraft has a wide variety of people to play and talk too.

Make sure to check the help section for any questions you may have and sign up for the reports system to help catch those pesky rule breakers!
Hope you have an amazing stay!

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
First of all, welcome to Cubecraft Games' forums!

Secondly, I'm clearly a little late. However, are you enjoying the forums and what it has to offer so far! Hopefully! If you have any questions about anything, feel free to shoot me a message and I'll respond at my earliest convenience!

Thanks for your (late) reply :P Yeah I absolutely love to take part in discussions, suggestions and funny derp posts :)

You're just as awesome as a cookie <3

Reactions: Ayroh
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom