Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aratic

Well-Known Member
Dec 30, 2022
434
637
124
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
if you heard of me from a year ago to now, you know me as aratic, if you heard of me 2 years ago to a year ago, you know me as MrCrocPlays(how’s life og Scrim community)

Anyways let me get to the point, my life is a mess I’m wasting my potential in almost everything so I’m going to fix that.

I have problems such as procrastination, anxiety, low self confidence, you name it I have it.

So to fix my life I’m asking for your help. If I have not uploaded on my channel by the 30th I want y’all to spam this thread with “STOP PROCRASTINATING” I hooking this up so it vibrates my phone and beeps it loudly every Stop procrastinating sent, I can’t turn it off the only way is for me to upload. To find my channel just search up aratic on YouTube it should be the first channel with 100 subs
 

PRO WINNAAR

Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2022
505
1,007
179
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
if you heard of me from a year ago to now, you know me as aratic, if you heard of me 2 years ago to a year ago, you know me as MrCrocPlays(how’s life og Scrim community)

Anyways let me get to the point, my life is a mess I’m wasting my potential in almost everything so I’m going to fix that.

I have problems such as procrastination, anxiety, low self confidence, you name it I have it.

So to fix my life I’m asking for your help. If I have not uploaded on my channel by the 30th I want y’all to spam this thread with “STOP PROCRASTINATING” I hooking this up so it vibrates my phone and beeps it loudly every Stop procrastinating sent, I can’t turn it off the only way is for me to upload. To find my channel just search up aratic on YouTube it should be the first channel with 100 subs
Don't see a new video on your channel 👀
 

kivorae

✨ Moderator ✨
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
334
1,326
179
Honestly, that's very relatable. I've been holding back doing my school work and it's due very soon 😭 I'd also appreciate someone telling me to stop procrastinating </3
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Aratic

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
1,969
5,725
284
22
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
if you heard of me from a year ago to now, you know me as aratic, if you heard of me 2 years ago to a year ago, you know me as MrCrocPlays(how’s life og Scrim community)

Anyways let me get to the point, my life is a mess I’m wasting my potential in almost everything so I’m going to fix that.

I have problems such as procrastination, anxiety, low self confidence, you name it I have it.

So to fix my life I’m asking for your help. If I have not uploaded on my channel by the 30th I want y’all to spam this thread with “STOP PROCRASTINATING” I hooking this up so it vibrates my phone and beeps it loudly every Stop procrastinating sent, I can’t turn it off the only way is for me to upload. To find my channel just search up aratic on YouTube it should be the first channel with 100 subs
Just realized that I don't know your YouTube channel as I can't see any link. I'm going too say STOP PROCRASTINATING!!! To be safe!
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Aratic
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
Top Bottom