Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

F5270

Sep 28, 2022
Brasil
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello how are you? I would like the possibility to:
1) Play BlockWars without a bow and arrow as it is extremely annoying to get killed by a guy using a bow >:[
2) the server can be optimized. I play on a new PS4 but the server crashes
3) have a free tag (Br hue🇧🇷), (Br🇧🇷) or just (🇧🇷)
4) New maps for BlockWars 50v50
5) More free stuff for Ps4 users, because it's not fair to pay R$53.90 to have the "Rank" of only 1 minigame ;(
6) create a lobby for South Americans
7) new skins, I play on ps4 and I really need one😅
8) fix the following bug: when I enter eggwars 50v50, no blocks are rendered and I get stuck in the initial part
9) EVERYONE WANTS THE POSSIBILITY OF SEEING THE COORDINATES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME TO LOCATE YOURSELF!!!
10) Forbid crafting doors, makes the game crash a lot 😢😞
I would like you to read this message and reply to me, it would make my day better☺

By the way, my nickname: F5270
That's it, bye ♡♡♡
(Note: I'm Brazilian using Google Translate, sorry for any spelling mistakes)

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
1) Play BlockWars without a bow and arrow as it is extremely annoying to get killed by a guy using a bow >:[
There‘s no point to add this as a separate gamemode, it wouldn’t get enough players and it evens out the base game.
Likely an internet issue, I don’t think it’s the server’s fault
Not sure what this is suggesting, but flags can’t be used in Minecraft chat and they aren’t already in cubecraft anywhere for other flags
Ok, I kind of understand this but it’s still a beta game and it might not stay, I think bugfixes should be prioritized
5) More free stuff for Ps4 users, because it's not fair to pay R$53.90 to have the "Rank" of only 1 minigame ;(
Not sure why PS4 users should get things for free other platforms have to pay for
6) create a lobby for South Americans, because most North Americans hate Brazilians😰
If you see player hate like this report it, however it isn’t fair to blame the whole of the North American playerbase for the fault of a few players and certainly isn’t worth it to cube to add a separate region at this time
Just buy a Minecraft skin or one already offered by cubecraft, they both have plenty and I don’t see a point in adding more at this time
8) fix the following bug: when I enter eggwars 50v50, no blocks are rendered and I get stuck in the initial part
Create a bug report for this - https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bedrock-bug-reports.141/
9) EVERYONE WANTS THE POSSIBILITY OF SEEING THE COORDINATES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME TO LOCATE YOURSELF!!!
Easy on the caps, use /whereami to see coordinates at almost any time on the server
Never seen the game crash due to an excess of doors, likely another connection issue on your end.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
6) create a lobby for South Americans, because most North Americans hate Brazilians😰
I would like you to read this message and reply to me, it would make my day better☺

By the way, my nickname: F5270
That's it, bye ♡♡♡
(Note: I'm Brazilian using Google Translate, sorry for any spelling mistakes)
Bruh it’s called play on mobile, it’s 9.99, not an outrageous price.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(