Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xjayx07

May 22, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi my name is Jay, and I have recently got more in cube craft. I like playing CTF & Bridges. My pronouns are he/him and I’m from the uk!

I prefer playing on bedrock (on my Xbox and laptop) but I also have a Java account but I haven’t yet played cube craft on my Java yet!

I hope you all have a great day/night! See you in the forums

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
Heyo, Welcome to the forumss!

BTW. there is no CTF/Bridges on Java anymore but u should still try Java sometime :).

Reactions: xjayx07

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello Jay, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

• Heart

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi my name is Jay, and I have recently got more in cube craft. I like playing CTF & Bridges. My pronouns are he/him and I’m from the uk!

I prefer playing on bedrock (on my Xbox and laptop) but I also have a Java account but I haven’t yet played cube craft on my Java yet!

Nice too meet you Jake here have a picture of a dancing seagulls
seagulls-dancing.gif

ondatra93

Jul 31, 2022

Hello, welcome to Cubecraft community!

• Heart
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Hey Jay, welcome to the forum

Rose♡

Jun 4, 2023
Idaho
Pronouns
She/Her

Hello and welcome Jay, it's nice to see another person who enjoys Bridges :) Welcome to the forums!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom