Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CaptainAdian

Feb 8, 2020
Hi Cubecraft,

Hello, my username is CaptainHyperion (May changer later). I am not a new member as I joined Cubecraft 2016. Usually I play Cubecraft during my free time, when I have nothing else to do.. Literally. I'm very active and I play 1-2 hours per day. Now, about myself. I love strategic games like Eggwars, Skywars, Tower Defence and Block Wars. You may find me in the lobby AFK or me playing one of the four games mentioned above. I just created this account 2 days ago as I realised Cubecraft had forums so yeah.. I was formerly known as AdianCraft. It should be also mention that I've been kicked from Cubecraft for 1 week. I've been banned for Killaura which I had not done. Unfortunately, when I was banned, I was still young to learn about Forums and Appeals so despite of being falsely banned, I served the time. Anyways, when I was banned I was playing FFA in the space map in the Lava Planet Parkour area. Well, that's all from me. Thanks for anyone who is reading this. Have a good morning/day/night!

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
Hi Cubecraft,

Hello, my username is CaptainHyperion (May changer later). I am not a new member as I joined Cubecraft 2016. Usually I play Cubecraft during my free time, when I have nothing else to do.. Literally. I'm very active and I play 1-2 hours per day. Now, about myself. I love strategic games like Eggwars, Skywars, Tower Defence and Block Wars. You may find me in the lobby AFK or me playing one of the four games mentioned above. I just created this account 2 days ago as I realised Cubecraft had forums so yeah.. I was formerly known as AdianCraft. It should be also mention that I've been kicked from Cubecraft for 1 week. I've been banned for Killaura which I had not done. Unfortunately, when I was banned, I was still young to learn about Forums and Appeals so despite of being falsely banned, I served the time. Anyways, when I was banned I was playing FFA in the space map in the Lava Planet Parkour area. Well, that's all from me. Thanks for anyone who is reading this. Have a good morning/day/night!
Welcome to the forums!

Hopefully you enjoy your time here :>

Reactions: CaptainAdian

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there, Captain Hyperion (now Captain Adian). Welcome to the CubeCraft Community!
Great to see you’re joining the forums after playing on CubeCraft for so long every day :). I’m sorry to hear that you were falsely banned, Sentinel isn’t perfect, but the developers are working hard to improve Sentinel so it doesn’t happen again.
Don’t forget to read the CubeCraft rules at https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/ to ensure there are no incidents within the forums.
Happy CubeCrafting!

D

Deleted member 469419

Hello and welcome to the forums! :)

Nice to meet you!

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
Hi Cubecraft,

Welcome to our community!

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom