Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
Hey! :) I'm Sulphate. I've been playing Minecraft for many years now, been across many servers and have yet to decide which is the best.

I mainly play EggWars, SkyWars and Survival Games (probably because I haven't played the others yet!), feel free to send me a friend invite if you want to play! IGN: Sulphate

I'm a software developer, a full-stack web developer and I make plugins for Minecraft servers. Only at college at the moment, but hoping to take my skills further :)

Hoping to meet some cool people on the server!

~Sulphate

Last edited:

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
software developer, a full-stack web developer and I make plugins for Minecraft servers.
If you’re really good (seems like you are) , then maybe you can apply for developer ;P

If you are good at developing and mature then you should hopefully get accepted.

Good luck in College btw :)

Reactions: Sulphate

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Welcome to the server!!! Are you mainly a 1.8 person or a 1.9+ person?

Hope you do well in college!

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
Welcome to the server!!! Are you mainly a 1.8 person or a 1.9+ person?

Hope you do well in college!
Thank you!

I'm not sure about the PVP mode at the moment :) I didn't realise there was a 1.8 PVP game on the server for a while, so I've only played a small amount. I don't know if I like the 1.9 system that much...

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey! :) I'm Sulphate. I've been playing Minecraft for many years now, been across many servers and have yet to decide which is the best.

I mainly play EggWars, SkyWars and Survival Games (probably because I haven't played the others yet!), feel free to send me a friend invite if you want to play! IGN: Sulphate

I'm a software developer, a full-stack web developer and I make plugins for Minecraft servers. Only at college at the moment, but hoping to take my skills further :)

~Sulphate
Hi, I hope you'll enjoy it here!
(Sorry I can't add you :()

Ayroh

~Sulphate
Welcome to the forums! What code do you use to write and develop? (I’m in college for Computer Science, learning C++)

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
Welcome to the forums! What code do you use to write and develop? (I’m in college for Computer Science, learning C++)
I can code in VB.NET, C#, Java, a small amount of Python, and the web-based languages like HTML, CSS and JavaScript :) I was thinking about learning C++, is it useful? (I'm studying Computer Science as well!)

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Heuyy Sulphate!
Nice introduction thread,
your join datum “Oct 20” is my birthday so well done mate, nice that you play some eggwars or skywars I also played those games.
I hope that you like this forum and the server ofcourse, “web developer” nice to read that and you make your own plug-ins that’s so nice.
Nice to meet you man, have a great day! ;)

Ayroh

I can code in VB.NET, C#, Java, a small amount of Python, and the web-based languages like HTML, CSS and JavaScript :) I was thinking about learning C++, is it useful? (I'm studying Computer Science as well!)
Wow. You are quite experienced :P. Honestly though, I'm kinda struggling in my CS class, but don't blame it on the code. So, I choose to have no opinion on C++; however, I think it's a cool language.

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
Heuyy Sulphate!
Nice introduction thread,
your join datum “Oct 20” is my birthday so well done mate, nice that you play some eggwars or skywars I also played those games.
I hope that you like this forum and the server ofcourse, “web developer” nice to read that and you make your own plug-ins that’s so nice.
Nice to meet you man, have a great day! ;)
Thanks! :)

Reactions: Twania
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
Top Bottom