Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bluecrown_

Member
Oct 6, 2026
1
2
4
30
Core Gameplay
  1. Random Drops: Every 10 seconds, players receive random crafted items in their inventory (like a Diamond Hoe or a Piston).
  2. The Recycle Mechanic: Players can put these items into a special Recycle Station to break them down into original raw materials (e.g., recycling a Diamond Hoe gives 2 Diamonds and 2 Sticks).
  3. Fully Destructible Maps: Players can break blocks and use their recycled materials to craft custom gear, build defenses, or set traps.

Map Design and Gameplay Rules
To prevent camping, Recycle Stations only spawn inside specific buildings, forcing players into high-risk, high-reward situations.
I suggest three map types:
  • Map 1 (The Labyrinth Building): Full of corridors and rooms, great for tactical plays and breaking walls.
  • Map 2 (The Open Arena): A huge building with 0 walls. Players must build their own cover to survive.
  • Map 3 (The Abandoned City): A mix of open streets and skyscrapers where players can dismantle the environment for resources.
    Thanks For reading! I would like to hear your feedback
 

gamefan999

Member
Aug 25, 2026
3
1
1
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this could be a really cool concept, but I also think there is still some work to be done to turn it into a proper game mode. Besides that, I don't feel it fits CubeCraft's style.
 

Naaomita

Well-Known Member
Dec 12, 2020
40
61
99
23
Spain
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello! I think your idea is really interesting, especially the recycling mechanic and the different map designs! I don’t mean this in a negative way, but I feel like the fully destructible maps and the crafting system could make the game quite complex to implement and balance. The concept also feels more like a survival sandbox game than a typical CubeCraft minigame, although I think some of its mechanics could work well if adapted to the server. Perhaps limiting block destruction and simplifying the crafting system could make it more suitable while keeping the core idea intact. Of course, this is just my personal opinion☺️
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom