Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on BedWars, try to stay on topic!

Should This Map Be Added to CubeCraft?


  • Total voters
    5
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsqaiz

Member
Feb 14, 2025
38
44
24
16
Pronouns
He/Him
Map Name
Heavens

Map Creator(s)
ItsQaiz

Map Gamemode
BedWars

Map Description
This map will adopt the theme of heaven. The map will be floating on clouds as the players fight on top of the clouds. Heaven does not have fights in it, but it's alright. :)

I will send more Pictures in the future for further progression!

Map Screenshot
Screenshot 2026-06-28 161303.png
Screenshot 2026-06-28 161328.png
Screenshot 2026-06-28 161349.png
Screenshot 2026-06-28 161445.png
Screenshot 2026-06-28 161502.png


Proof of Originality
Video Proof

Video Evidence:
 

Eli

Moderator & Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 25, 2017
1,568
8,574
408
21
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Hello, thank you for your submission. I will be closing this submission for the following reasons:
  • Please only submit completed maps.
  • Please follow the submission guidelines and don’t submit any screenshots with shaders, we want to see how the map looks in vanilla Minecraft.
  • The evidence video must show you building the map, not flying around it.
Thank you!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: hamwody and Itsqaiz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom