Votes: 36 67.9%
  • No

Votes: 17 32.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitlin6968

Aug 5, 2017
Welcome to cubecraft!! The only server that doesn’t allow health indicators because kids are sad that they don’t know how to pvp :((((

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
Welcome to cubecraft!! The only server that doesn’t allow health indicators because kids are sad that they don’t know how to pvp :((((
It's not about not being able to pvp, they give the other guy an unfair advantage because they know if someone is weak, they know how long a fight is going to last, etc. There are many times when I've wished I could see the other guy's health and the fact that some people CAN is clearly an advantage. You have to be extra good at pvp to beat someone with an advantage

Kaitlin6968

Aug 5, 2017
Oh yeh let’s get rid of something that almost every player in the game uses because some kid doesn’t wanna get cleaned :(. Also honestly, I think this is only targeted for FFA players. Lemme explain my reasoning
-Eggwars, if your dumb enough to run around with one heart in eggwars then no words... just eat and some of you idiots may say “What if they don’t have food” well if you don’t carry around food in eggwars then seriously we gotta get u a minecraft tutor.
-Sg, ok if you get cleaned in Sg that’s your own fault Bc first, if you get cleaned that means you got urself into the situation of fighting more than one person at once which is pretty stupid and if it’s team SG then the outcome would be the same with/without a health indicator
-Skywars, same for above
-other gamemodes don’t even require a health indicator
And also list the reasons why cleaning is bad, if you get cleaned you obviously got urself into that situation so it’s ur fault

Kaitlin6968

Aug 5, 2017
It's not about not being able to pvp, they give the other guy an unfair advantage because they know if someone is weak, they know how long a fight is going to last, etc. There are many times when I've wished I could see the other guy's health and the fact that some people CAN is clearly an advantage. You have to be extra good at pvp to beat someone with an advantage
So what I learned from this is that you’re to lazy to download a mod that takes 5 seconds to download. Good job :)

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
Oh yeh let’s get rid of something that almost every player in the game uses because some kid doesn’t wanna get cleaned :(. Also honestly, I think this is only targeted for FFA players. Lemme explain my reasoning
-Eggwars, if your dumb enough to run around with one heart in eggwars then no words... just eat and some of you idiots may say “What if they don’t have food” well if you don’t carry around food in eggwars then seriously we gotta get u a minecraft tutor.
-Sg, ok if you get cleaned in Sg that’s your own fault Bc first, if you get cleaned that means you got urself into the situation of fighting more than one person at once which is pretty stupid and if it’s team SG then the outcome would be the same with/without a health indicator
-Skywars, same for above
And also list the reasons why cleaning is bad, if you get cleaned you obviously got urself into that situation so it’s ur fault
So one game isn't enough? I agree with this because it gives you an unfair advantage, not because I'm against cleaning
So what I learned from this is that you’re to lazy to download a mod that takes 5 seconds to download. Good job :)

Because I don't WANT the mod because it gives me an unfair advantage. I don't like these kinds of mods anyway.

Reactions: MagnificentSpam
L

Lightning McQueen

Oh Lez, why’d you make the polls private
-Skywars, same for above
Oh its my fault that someone with in this situation has the information required to know when to clean or if to clean? If I get cleaned I dont care, if someome chooses clean or get into the fight at the wrong time they’ll die- thats where hp indicators come in.

They tell you how much hp someone has so even if you’re undergeared u can strategize and take them out by having someone else chip damage.

This strategy should be used by people who can accurately guess someone’s health by paying attention to the map and surroundings and also seeing how many hits someone is taking before jumping in for a clean.
Nah i dont want to download some stupid mod which is basically a cheat client.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I'm pretty sure no plugin will ever defeat ALL health indicator mods.
Pretty much every health indicator uses the health information provided by Minecraft itself. All of those can very easily be disabled. I have that running on a server if you want to try it.

A mod that can't be disabled would have to calculate the information itself based on initial health, watching the player take damage, and estimated regeneration. I can't imagine that being always accurate, there are a lot of factors to consider, for example the saturation and exhaustion a player has when they get into your visibility radius and the saturation they lose by sprinting/jumping/hitting etc. Maybe it would work in duels, but it would have to be coded specifically for cubecraft and account for all the weird behaviour, like saturation not being restored for the winner in rematches.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
This. People still complain about killaura when literally all they have to do is download the client themselves to make it even again. It's really nothing but their own fault, plus I have killed many players that use killaura even without using it myself. If you're dumb enough to confront me with even gear you're getting killaura'd, tough luck. Doesn't mean I should be banned for it, completely agree with you here.

Reactions: FartiliciousMaleGuy

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Its not about being lazy. Some people don't really have beast PCs to handle using mods and its quite complicated the first time installing.

D

Deleted member 352903

You’re able to use them lol
It is allowed atm

c r i n g e

Jul 25, 2016
reprotland.
I don't see the point here. Cannibal was OP, and was nerfed because of it. The problem with that was that everyone could get the kit.
Just imagine it like this: Would you want cannibal to exist if players had to install a mod for it? Meaning that if you don't have the mod, you're at a disadvantage?

Damage indicators are also pretty powerful, and should be nerfed because of it. It offers huge gameplay advantages to those who install mods, and not everyone can use them since it's not a part of Cube in any way.
Cannibal was an OP kit because you could eat dead bodies if i am not wrong (Not playing SG) but health indicators aren't letting you eat dead bodies. Just more information. Just like effect huds, you can see what potion effect you have without pressing inventory. ''Oh No an advantage!11!1'' no.. It just offers you more information nothing like reach headsnaps savewalk and anti kb. When using damage indicators you can see their health but you need to see your own too. 2 things at once, disadvantage. It's just like speedbridging. It's a disadvantage if you can't speedbuild and fall all the time and die. And it's an advantage when you can speedbuild and can build very fast.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Cannibal was an OP kit because you could eat dead bodies if i am not wrong (Not playing SG) but health indicators aren't letting you eat dead bodies. Just more information. Just like effect huds, you can see what potion effect you have without pressing inventory. ''Oh No an advantage!11!1'' no.. It just offers you more information nothing like reach headsnaps savewalk and anti kb. When using damage indicators you can see their health but you need to see your own too. 2 things at once, disadvantage. It's just like speedbridging. It's a disadvantage if you can't speedbuild and fall all the time and die. And it's an advantage when you can speedbuild and can build very fast.
Correct again. My killaura doesn't let me eat dead bodies either and people tell me to disable it all the time. It's their fault if they are too stupid to download a hacked client, it's not that hard, google it.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I think you've missed my point. Health indicators are a thirdparty feature which needs to be installed through mods, thus limiting it to less players. Cannibal was OP, but everyone was able to use it regardless of mods.
Picture this: What if cannibal was a feature only available to those who installed certain mods? Would it be fair? Of course not. The mods would give them an advantage for obvious reasons. Now replace the word "cannibal" with "health indicator" in the previous line.

Reactions: c r i n g e
L

Lightning McQueen

Better computers and optifine give more fps so give players an advantage, let's limit everyone to 20 fps and ban optifine and make it fair!
Optifine doesnt give information on ither players

c r i n g e

Jul 25, 2016
reprotland.
Correct again. My killaura doesn't let me eat dead bodies either and people tell me to disable it all the time. It's their fault if they are too stupid to download a hacked client, it's not that hard, google it.
I think you've missed my point. Health indicators are a thirdparty feature which needs to be installed through mods, thus limiting it to less players. Cannibal was OP, but everyone was able to use it regardless of mods.
Picture this: What if cannibal was a feature only available to those who installed certain mods? Would it be fair? Of course not. The mods would give them an advantage for obvious reasons. Now replace the word "cannibal" with "health indicator" in the previous line.
I thought about it and both of you are right. My bad.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Might as well get a hacked client also, if I can't beat em, I should join them?

If you can't see the difference between an health indicator and a hacked client, I really hope you will never handle my reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom