Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

arrow423

May 5, 2017
Hi I'd like to make a suggestion for health bar in the egg wars game mode of your server.
I feel like it is necessary to know how much health your opponents are on.
It would be of great use to me as I'm always wondering if I'm about to kill those guys in op armor or not.
I feel like it would be a great addition to your game :)
P.S. I play a lot of egg wars XD, so any addition will be appreciated.
Cheers :)

arrow423

May 5, 2017
Yeah I think it's a great thing for this great game to have. Even a simple number on the player's head is enough :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hi I'd like to make a suggestion for health bar in the egg wars game mode of your server.
It would be of great use to me as I'm always wondering if I'm about to kill those guys in op armor or not.
Yea, all though this idea is already existing on another server.
I think Cube could use this idea as well, it's simple and could come in handy.
+1

Reactions: MalakMos

arrow423

May 5, 2017
Yea, all though this idea is already existing on another server.
I think Cube could use this idea as well, it's simple and could come in handy.
+1

It's the simple ideas which have the greatest effects on gameplay :)

arrow423

May 5, 2017
This would be very nice and convenient for in Eggwars indeed. But you know there's a mod for that? :p
Believe me not all players know how to install mods (probably not even half) so it would benefit for normal minecraft players in
Yeah Labymod, but not everyone wants to download a Mod or something, i think it's way better to add it on CubeCraft self.
So true.
Most minecraft players just like simple things i.e. to log on to a server and have everything there already. Believe me not many players even know about mods so this addition would benefit this game greatly :)

Reactions: Ducky

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Nice idea hope they do not add this only to eggwars but to all pvp games.

arrow423

May 5, 2017
Yeah they don't necessarily have to add the number above the player's head, I mean they could just send it in chat also. Any indicator on health is what I am suggesting. :)

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Yes I believe that health bars should be a server wide addition! I doubt if it is added it will be limited to just one game. I know that these health bars are currently in Paintball but to my knowledge I don't believe that they are in any other game. Any ways you suggestion has a +1 from me

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
As @Rob_the_Giraffe said, there are already healthbars in Paintball meaning that the code for healthbars is already there. I do think it should be toggleable so that players can turn it off if they want. Nice suggestion :) hope it'll be added soon.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Please no! If you have ever played a 1.9 PvP server with health bars you'll know why instantly. I would much rather have the damage indicators block work in all gamemodes so no one can see health bars. If you add health bars to 1.9 people spam click when you are at 1 hp, half swing with axes more as they can see you're low, and know whether or not to go for a critical hit. Health bars in 1.9 just change PvP too much and take the fun out of guessing your opponent's health and using the best attack.

A

A pigeon

Please no! If you have ever played a 1.9 PvP server with health bars you'll know why instantly. I would much rather have the damage indicators block work in all gamemodes so no one can see health bars. If you add health bars to 1.9 people spam click when you are at 1 hp, half swing with axes more as they can see you're low, and know whether or not to go for a critical hit. Health bars in 1.9 just change PvP too much and take the fun out of guessing your opponent's health and using the best attack.
Or this. Either implement in all gamemodes or block health indicators.

L

Lepzi

Yes! I would like this I am also curious to know what health my opponent are on some times then again you could always get a damage indicator to see, although adding this would be a lot better.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
i agree and i like to see it soon! :-)
Stay happy!
-Gaaabb

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom