Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Slainbyme__

May 11, 2018
Hi everyone since some people who dont play that much skywars disagrees i made a new sugestion. Sometimes people will camp and clean you, it should be bannable but it cant happen because some people clean by mistake, they should not be banned. So I think it would be great to add 5 hearts after every kill. This will be in all gamemodes. Thanks.

SunburnWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Just use the scout kit, which gives you speed potions and then use them to run away and regen your health.
(I really disagree with these types of suggestions : P)

Slainbyme__

May 11, 2018
Just use the scout kit, which gives you speed potions and then use them to run away and regen your health.
(I really disagree with these types of suggestions : P)
I cant do that because in some games you cant run and it is also a noob thing to do.

SunburnWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I cant do that because in some games you cant run and it is also a noob thing to do.
Still, if you've got bad gear, then the only chance of getting a kill is to clean them and if you get extra hearts after every kill, then that will become impossible.

Besides, what i said before, running away will low health isn't a noob thing to do. Its called tactics, as you need to regen your health in a safe place.

D

Deleted member 352903

No ._. go play Freebuild if you don't want to be cleaned

There's an ability which gives you regen potion when you kill someone

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
git gud get like 30K points (Like every cool kid did) max every skywars perk you get regen pot if you kill someone use that regen kill easy win.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
No i said this learn to read pls
Like could you be friendly and kind? You are so toxic, thinking you are the best while you just can't accept it when you get cleaned. I once got cleaned 4 times and killed all of them with no chestplate. I maybe was hacking a bit but you get me. If you are good cleaning doesn't matter.

Reactions: Priley

Slainbyme__

May 11, 2018
Like could you be friendly and kind? You are so toxic, thinking you are the best while you just can't accept it when you get cleaned. I once got cleaned 4 times and killed all of them with no chestplate. I maybe was hacking a bit but you get me. If you are good cleaning doesn't matter.
Yes i agree i can kill cleaners but sometimes they will lag and i will die. Anyways

D

Deleted member 100818

Hi everyone since some people who dont play that much skywars disagrees i made a new sugestion. Sometimes people will camp and clean you, it should be bannable but it cant happen because some people clean by mistake, they should not be banned. So I think it would be great to add 5 hearts after every kill. This will be in all gamemodes. Thanks.

@hgbf For your fun posts list

Cleaning is a strategy, but unfortunately due to tons of tryharders the newcomers will think it's weak. Thanks, you're one of the reasons this is game is slowly dying just because of your bad attitude.

Slainbyme__

May 11, 2018
Go play freebuild. You say you love skywars but you can't even handle projectiles, lava and cleaners. Yes, they can be a bit annoying sometimes but if you can't deal with it play freebuild.
I usually play skywars in 1.8, i only log into later versions to see the new things but i dont like to because it is annoying to change the launcher freebuild is not on 1.8 so i cant play it

D

Deleted member 59979

If you cant take cleaners and projectiles then don't play skywars. We aren't going to change it just because one person dislikes it. Cleaning is a legitimate tactic. If you don't want to get cleaned then run away

Reactions: Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Listen up, kid
Eggs, snowballs and bows? PART OF THE GAME
cLeAneRs? PART OF THE GAME

You literally said "People who don't play that much Skywars disagree"
I have 14 days play time and 1500 wins, calling yourself "Skywars master" doesn't make you a good or active player

Slainbyme__

May 11, 2018
If you cant take cleaners and projectiles then don't play skywars. We aren't going to change it just because one person dislikes it. Cleaning is a legitimate tactic. If you don't want to get cleaned then run away
All the ranks agree with me go to any pvp lobby and theyl tell u its a noob tactic. But ok u can have ur opinion :)
Listen up, kid
Eggs, snowballs and bows? PART OF THE GAME
cLeAneRs? PART OF THE GAME

You literally said "People who don't play that much Skywars disagree"
I have 14 days play time and 1500 wins, calling yourself "Skywars master" doesn't make you a good or active player
maybe u play a lot so i guess u can kill the cleaners then? It it not always easy because when i play usually there are many good pvpers so when i kill them i only have 2-4 hearts

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Flix神 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Anyways, Late Happy b'day 🌶️
Goodnight everyone <3
Tommy Boi wrote on libraryaddict's profile.
Do you still work here?
I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Top Bottom