Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
cleaning is a small issue in FFA but I have the perfect solution. after a kill, you should receive all or a portion of your health back so you can jump right back into fighting.

L

Lightning McQueen

Yes health pots this way i wont have to worry about egoistic losers respawning and trgting me again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and againnd again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and againnd again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and againnd again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again

D

Deleted member 352903

There’s a kit with health & regeneration potions...????????????????????????????????????????????

MasterNicco

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
cleaning is a small issue in FFA but I have the perfect solution. after a kill, you should receive all or a portion of your health back so you can jump right back into fighting.
Ok from now on lets clean people soo that I can get full hp in no time!
This would only fix cleaning after a person is killed and then someone else comes in but in the middle of the fight it yeah someone just comes in and kills both people
Its just part of ffa this would create a total mess

D

Deleted member 100818

cleaning is a small issue in FFA
Somebody shoot me before I will. It's a tactic and nothing more. FFA isn't about being alive the longest it's about killing the most regardless of the amount of deaths. That's just the game. FFA already is the worst place to be and this won't make it much better.

Reactions: Priley

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
If you don't like cleaning then play duels. There's nothing competitive about FFA, all you get is 1 point for a kill, you lose nothing if you die (apart from if you /shop, but everything apart from notch apples are cheap anyway), there's no respawn delay if you die... if you get cleaned just respawn.
Cleaning in FFA is not okay. Why? Because the person you just killed comes back 5 more times. Its impossible to survive.
Go join another FFA map

D

Deleted member 426365

Get an instant health pot 1 after kill?
i dont think thats a good idea. what if someone kills players very easily without losing health points. they’d have so many instant health potions and that would make it impossible for other players to kill that person, since they’d be throwing an instant regen pot on themselves everytime they were about to die..

edit:
or wait, if im misunderstanding your comment: did you mean that you have a potion in your inventory, or something else?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom